Chapter 12 Showering with Sky

I woke up the following morning, ready for action! And by that I mean being a lazy arse and doing nothing all day, except showering.

"I'M GONNA TAKE A SHOWER!" Sky and I screamed in unison. The guys laughed at us and we blushed.

"Wanna shower together?" I offered. Sky looked at me with eyes as wide as saucers.

"Sure," He smiled, taking me into the bathroom bridal style. I giggled as he sat me down on the counter, gave me a quick kiss, and took his clothes off. I bit my lip as my blue eyes trailed his naked body.

"Obviously you like it," He said, gesturing his hands to show his body.

"Yes," I mumbled. Once again, he was surprised.

I slipped my stuff off as slowly s possible, just to tease him. Sky turned the shower on and got in. I got in too, and leaned against him.

"Why this?" He asked.

"I mean, it's not sex, so it's not really a sin, right?" I said, looking up at him. "Besides, I've been raped before so I'm not a virgin, but when I do decided to give my non-existant, should still be there virginity to someone, it's gonna be you."

Sky smiled and kissed my forehead. "I wish you still had it, because the reason you lost it was just wrong and sick. But, we can pretend you still have it."

"Thanks," I said. I turned and hugged him. I placed a small kiss to his chest.

We did our normal shower stuff, him washing my back for me, and me washing his. (Hydra, I know this line, and the couple showering together is in your story, but I did not mean to copy it. I swear! I thought the idea up and only just know remembered it being in your story. I sowwy.)

Once we were done, he got dressed and so did I. We left the bathroom and went down to eat breakfast.

"No," I said as Jerome opened his mouth to speak.

"You don't even know what I was going to say!" He said.

"You wanted to know if we had sex. Nope," I stated, taking a waffle from the toaster and putting syrup on it.

"That's good, then," Mitch said. "I'd kill you both. By the way, Nicole is coming over in a few."

"YAY!" I cheered. "She's awesome! I like her. Keep her Mitch!"

Mitch just chuckled. "I will,"

"So, Libby, remember a month or two ago you wanted to do a series together? One where we gave advice to our fans?" Jason asked me.

"Yeah," I said, putting a piece of my waffle in my mouth. I love waffles.

"Want to record the first episode of that today?" Jason asked.

"Sure!" I chirped, as the doorbell rang. "I'LL GET IT!"

I ran to get the door and let Nicole in.

"Morning." I told her.

"Morning," She replied.

"What's up Hydra?" I asked her, finishing my food and putting the plates and stuff in the sink.

"Nothing much," She replied. "You?"

"Showered with Sky and am going to go record with Jason." I said. "And whatever dirty thought you might be thinking, no."

She just giggled and sat down next to Mitch.

"WE SHOULD SO GO BOWLING TODAY!" Jerome suggested.

"But I suck." I said, then blushed as they all looked at me.

"Yeah, you suck Sky's-" Husky began.

"DUDE!" Sky yelled.

"I am horrible at bowling," I whined.

"We'll help you out." Jordan smiled.

"Yay!" I smiled. "Now, OFF TO RECORDING WITH TRUEMUUUUUUU!!!"