Chapter 9 Secrets With The Amphibian.

We all got back to the big house, in which Michaela, Nicole, and I crashed at. Jesse, Chase, Ileyah, and Dawn had left already. Ty was the only one up, well Husky, was too, but he was in the shower. How do I know? I don't. I just knew Jerome and Jordan were sleeping.

"Hello Deadlox," I said tiredly as I curled up like a cat on the couch next to him.

"Hey Lapis," He said as he patted my head. I growled, hating when people touch my hair. But for some reason, as he continued, it calmed me down, and kept me at ease.

"Mmm," I hummed as I felt sleep take over me.

~Michaela's P.O.V.~

I was about to head home, when Jason picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. He sat me on his bed.

"Sleep here with me," He said as he slipped his shirt off and cuddled up to me. I cuddled up to him and smiled. Jason was perfect. I can't say I love him yet, since we've been dating about a month or so, but he's just the best ever. I do have strong feelings for him, that's for sure.

~Nicole's P.O.V.~

"I'm going to head home," I said as I noticed everyone asleep but Sky and Mitch. "I have to work tomorrow."

"I'll drive you tomorrow," He said. "Just stay with me, please?"

"Do it," Sky said, a bit angrily. "At least you can. My girlfriend is cuddled up to my best friend over there,"

I looked over to see Libby and Ty cuddled up. I smirked slightly.

"A lot of people ship them," I said. "I would read fanfictions in my spare time. There's a lot of LibbyLox/DeadLapis fanfictions. But I know a lot more people love the two of you together than anyone. Oh, and they also love LibbyLovesSky, too."

"People really ship Skylox?" Mitch asked. I nodded and he laughed.

"Come on, lets go to bed." I said as I took his hand. He led me up to his room and we lied down, falling asleep.

~Libby's P.O.V.~

"Oh Ty," I moaned loudly, scratching at his back. He nipped at my neck.

"That's it," He moaned. "Say my name,"

I jolted awake, finding myself on the couch. Everyone was awake. The only one not here was Nicole.

"Oh my Notch," I gasped, a blush on my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Husky asked me.

"I....uh...." I said, shaking my head. "It's nothing."

"It's something," He said, pulling me outside to the backyard. "You wanna talk about it?"

"I had a dream where Ty and I were.....having......it." I said, feeling tears well up in my eyes. What would Adam and Ty think if they heard me?

"I won't tell anyone." Quentin said as he gave mea hug. "No one will know."

"Thank you," I said, hugging him back, burying my face into his chest. I've always had weird dreams, but this? This was the weirdest.

I hope these dreams don't continue. Otherwise, I'll be in trouble.