Chapter 28 Detective Fy (Flame and Ty)

~Flame's P.O.V.~

I could see Tyler flirting with Libby and Michaela. But was it harmless flirting like he does or did he really want them?

"What's up, babe?" Ty asked me, kissing my cheek. "You look like your thinking."

"I am," I replied. "Tyler seems to be flirting with Libby and Michaela."

Ty looked over that way. We both saw as Michaela scooted away from the group, Tyler's hand moving away from hers.

"Wanna figure this out? Because I don't want the girls, or Sky and Jason, or even Tyler, to get hurt." Ty said.

"Same here," I replied. "Let's do dis!"

"That's my line!" Ty laughed at me. I laughed to and kissed his lips.

~Libby's  P.O.V.~

Michaela was starting to slowly move away from us. Tyler was making her uncomfortable.

"Ok, Tyler, stop," I said.

"Stop what?" He asked.

"You're making Michaela uncomfortable." I said. "You can't be flirting with us."

"I'm only joking!" He said. "I didn't mean to make you feel weird, Michaela,"

"S'Okay," She replied with a shrug.

Tyler smiled at us, and it wasn't his creepy smile that he did to make us laugh. It was a real genuine smile.

"But I do want to get to know you guys better," He said. "I think we could be the best of friends,"

"Fine with us," Michaela said.

I nodded. Having Tyler around, and teaching him my ways, he teaching me his, was going to be the best!