Chapter 11 Odd

~Libby's P.O.V.~

I sat in between Ty and Sky. Twilight was on. The guys didn't want to watch it, but Michaela and Ileyah were over, as well as Nicole still, and so they watched it for our enjoyment.

It was the scene where Edward and Bella were creating Renesme. I got up to go get another Mountain Dew when I felt someone kiss my neck from behind me. Uhm.....OK......?

"Stop," I said, squirming away. The person pulled my back into them and placed one hand on my....uhhh....yeah....

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed, pushing whoever it was away. I looked over and saw Deadlox.

I looked down and saw Ty's little friend had joined the party. My eyes grew wide and I ran into the living room hiding my face in Michaela's back.

"No," I repeated over and over. "No,"

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"No," I mumbled. "No,"

"Libby?" Mitch asked.

"That didn't happen. You're tired. You're imagining it. That didn't happen." I mumbled. "No,"

"Libby, what is going on?" Jerome said as he stood up, shaking my shoulders.

"I should explain," Ty said. "I uh...got.....h-horny and tried to....."

"You're so dead." Adam said, standing up. "No, I told you before to leave her alone, that was a month ago. You're dead Ty. You're so f***ing dead."

I got up and ran in front of Sky, hugging him.

"Let go," He said. "Ty needs to learn his place."

"Sky, don't do dis," I said.

"I deserve it, Libby," Ty sighed.

"Libby, please," Sky said, ready to shove me away.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE THE REASON YOU TWO AREN'T FRIENDS ANYMORE!" I sobbed. "Please......"

Sky hugged me tightly. "IF and only IF Ty promises to leave you alone, we won't have anything to worry about it."

"I promise," He said. "I'm gonna go to bed."

He left wordlessly after that. Sky sighed and rubbed my back.

~Ty's P.O.V.~

I'm so stupid. But love makes you do stupid things.

I froze. Did I just think that? Did I really love her?

No, there's no way. He is with my best friend. But.....there's no denying it.

I love Libby Hughes, my friend's cousin and my best friend's girlfriend. I'll admit it, just not to them.

A/N: Two updates in one day. Should I make a spin-off about Ty loving her while she's with Sky, but her later going out with him? I'll continue with the story but.....yeah. OR should I make a spin-off where, from the first book, she ended up with Jason when Sky cheated on her? Or should I just stick with this story?