Prolouge

I sighed as I sat at my desk, uploading a new Survival Games video. I had been in Corpus Cristi, Texas for about a month now, and I was still adjusting. I kept up with Sky and the others through Youtube, but didn't talk to a single person.

"Hey Libby, can you run down to Grapvine and talk to a guy for me? He's selling a motorcycle but I can't go get it with work." Uncle Karl said to me.

"Sure!" I chirped as I put the final touches on my video and got off of Youtube. "A little road trip would be fun."

Grapvine was in Fort Worth (Correct me if I'm wrong. I read it off of Google) and nearly across the state. But I was itching for a drive, anyways. And yes, my 20 year old self learned how to be confident while driving.

I drove to Grapvine and found the adress of where the motorcycle would be. I walked up to the door and knocked on it.

It took a few minutes, but a guy walked out a blonde guy walked out. He had a 'Jeffery and Dillon' T-shirt on with jeans. He looked familiar.

"Can I help you?" He asked me. He had a confused look on his face, like he knew me but couldn't tell who I was.

"Uhm yeah," I said. "Are you selling a motorcycle?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah," He said. Then he looked me up and down. "A frail girl like you is looking to buy it?"

I blushed. "Actually, my uncle is. But due to his job, I had to come get it. How much?"

"$250," He said. "I have no use for it."

I pulled out my wallet and a picture of Jesse, Chase, Ileyah, Todd, Michaela and I fell out of it.

The guy grabbed it and looked at it. His eyes widened.

"Holy $4it!" He gasped. "Libby?!"

I took the picture back and handed him the money. "I need the bike, now,"

"Whoa whoa whoa!" He said as he grabbed my arm. "Libby, why the h3ll are you here?"

"I wanted to start over!" I said. "Now where's the d@mn bike?"

Jason sighed. That's who he was, how could I not recognize him?

"I'll get it in your truck for you," He sighed as he went to go get it. His door was still a bit open, so I took a quick look inside. It was nearly bare.

"Are you moving?" I asked him. He put the motorcycle in the back of my uncle's truck and came back over to me.

"Sky, Jerome, Husky, Ty, and I are moving to L.A." He told. (This is true, well Idk if Ty is going with them I forgot. But in a quick update vid, Sky announced he and a few of TC are moving into a huge house in L.A. and doing IRL skits. If Ty isn't going, let's just say for the sake of this story he is. And I didn't forget about Jordan and Mitch, btw.)

"That's cool," I said. "Thanks for the bike,"

"Hey Libby!" He called as I walked away. I stopped and turned around.

"Come with us," He said. "Please,"

"I don't know, Jason," I sighed. "I can't just-"

"Come back to the life with us in it," He pleaded. "Sky is missing you badly, as the rest of us are. You left without so much as a goodbye! Jesse and Chase, and Ileyah and Michaela, they nearly went insane. Please, Libby, we need you. I need you." He said. "I need my best friend."

"I'll think about it. When are you moving?" I asked.

"In two days," He said.

"I'll let you know then," I replied with a wave.

As I drove home, I thought about it. Could I go back to the hectic life and ruin my happiness? Or could I stay here?

I didn't know what to choose. But I do know that seeing Jason lit a spark in me I never knew I had.

I needed him and the others just as much as they needed me.