Chapter 20 Fear

His touch burned my skin, as if he was holding a bran. His tongue, forcing itself into my mouth, felt sharp and painful, as if it was forked. His brown eyes seemed to shatter everything inside of me as they scanned my body. His lips seemed to bring a new sense of pain to me, one I've never in my life felt before.

But this was Dylan we were talking about. Yes, the same Dylan that raped me a few months back. The same one that has been haunting my dreams ever since. The same one that shot Sky. The same one, who now, stands so close to me in this nightmare, that there is no space to breathe. Literally.

"W-Why can't you just leave me alone?" I stuttered, finding it hard to get air into my lungs. They felt like they were closing in on each other, shriveing up into nothingness.

"If I did that, you'd have a sweet life." He said, kissing me again with that horrid pain.

"Stop it!" I shouted, but my voice was soft and weak. I wanted to shove him away, but my hands were so shaky I couldn't lift them up.

"I'm paying Jason a visit," He whispered harshly in my ear. "And incase you didn't realise, you're next on my list to get. Either you come to me willingly, or I'll kill you. Or maybe, I'll just kill your precious little Deadlox, or Sky, or Mitch, or Jerome, or that fat guy you hang with. Or even Jordan, or your friends from back home. What's it gonna be?"

I woke up screaming. Sky, who was in bed next to me, jolted up.

"HOLY $4it!!!!" He yelled. "Are you OK?"

I sighed, tears froming in my eyes. "N-Nightmare,"

"About what baby?" He asked as he hugged me close to him.

"D-Dylan," I sobbed. Sky tensed up.

"W-What about him?" He asked, his voice seeming as if it was hiding a lie.

"He was kissing me, but it was as if he was teling me a message in my dream. He was gonna visit Jason. But.....he's still in jail. He said if I didn't come to him willingly, he'd kill those I loved." Sobs racked my body, but I managed to say all of that without a single stutter. My chest hurt from forcing those words out of my mouth.

"He won't hurt you. I promise. He won't hurt us." Adam said. He was rocking me back and forth now.

"W-Will you s-sing to me?" I asked shyly, as if he'd deny my request.

Sky sighed and began to sing Clarity by Zedd. "High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life. Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it everytime. Hold still right before we crash cuz we both know how it ends. A clock ticks til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again.

"Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need. Chasing relentlessly. Still fight and I don't know why. If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?"

I smiled as Sky kissed me on the lips. We lied back down and fell back asleep.

When I woke up again, it was about 11. We all were up now, eating breakfast. Jason was fidgeting with his fingers a lot.

"What's up dood?" I asked. I've never seen him this nervous.

"I uh..." He began. He gave Mitch and Jerome a look, as if he was begging for help.

"Can you stay with Nicole or something tonight?" Mitch asked me.

"Why?" I asked, growing confused.

Ty sighed. "Whose gonna tell her?"

"I will," Jason sighed. He turned to me. "Dylan is out of jail. He's coming to visit. I literally was forced into it by my parents. They said since I haven't seen him in a few months, and I have a bad relationship with him, he was to come visit."

"And no way in hell are you being in this house when he is." Adam said.

"No way in hell are you, either," I said. "Sky, if you got shot again....." Tears swared my eyes and my throat closed up. I couldn't say the rest.

"I'll be fine," Sky said. He softly kissed my lips, and then my forehead.

"I'll go stay with someone tonight." I sighed as I pushed my waffles away and packed up and overnight bag. I called Flame and Nicole and asked them if we could all stay at one of their houses. Flame said we could all stay with her.

I left early, not wanting to talk to anyone. How could they keep that from me until the day he comes? And, how could they let him? Forced or not, Jason is 18. He's old enough to tell his parents that he does not want a near murderer in his house, full of people he loves.

But then again, would I be able to handle Dylan if he had never hurt Sky or I? Would I be able to tolerate him if it was a hopeless crush he had on me, instead of a burning, sick need for my body?

No. The answer was no. Ever since highschool, when I got over Dylan, I've hated him. He was a nice guy back then, but I didn't need those feelings back. So, I forced myself to hate him.

I had my phone on my all day, wondering if I'd get a call from one of Team Crafted, saying that one of them was hurt or even dead.

And when I did get a call, I began to cry before answering it.