Chapter 33 MineCon

We walked into the huge building that Minecon was going to be held in. Everything themed was, of course, Minecraft. Jesse, Chase, and I freaked out big time.

"Holy crap! This place is Epic!" I shouted. Adam just laughed at me.

"Come on!" Adam said, grabbing my hand and pulling me away to show me stuff. Giant crafting tables and furnaces. Trees. Creepers, even. But the thing I most liked had to be the little MineShaft set up with lapis blocks. (I have neer been to Minecon and barely know anything about it so bear with me here.)

I touched the cardboard lapis blocks. "Man.....I know how I want my house to be if I ever get my own."

I felt Adam's hand leave mine. I watched him hug a small wall of Butter blocks. I chuckled and went to find Jesse and Chase. They were busy signing stuff.

"I want to show you guys stuff!" I said, as I pulled them along to the Mineshaft place. They were in awe.

"This place is just a dream come true," Jesse mumbled. Then, he gasped. "Butter!" He rushed over and hugged another wall of butter.

"Hey!" Sky yelled. "That's mine!"

"As long as no one touches the Lapis," I replied. Then I watched Flame and Ty touch the lapis. "You're dead."

I chased them around, then ended up by Mitch, Jerome, and Nicole.

"This place is just pure Heaven," I replied.

"They have a Nether set up." Nicole pointed out.

"Really?!" I gasped.

"And an End setup," Jerome said. So, through out the day I looked at all of the setups, the Mineshaft still being my favorite. I ended up signing a bunch of stuff for fans, and even got some cool fanart.

That's when someone came up behind me and hugged me from behind.