Chapter 32 Idiots On A Plane

It had been a week of hectic rushing, packing, and sleepless nights for all of us. We had to have videos set up for while we were gone. We were going to be gone from Friday until Sunday.

We got onto the plane. I've been on a place four times before. One, to PAX. Two, from PAX. Three, to Corpus. Four, to L.A. Now, I'd be on a plane to Minecon, which would be held in New York this time. I had been knocked out on the other four plane rides due to pills Jesse and Chase had forced me to take. I had forced myself going to L.A. and Texas to take them. But now? Now I had to worry about being on the plane.

"I'm terrified," I whimpered to Chase.

"I don't care," He replied. Wow. Some friend. He's always like this, though. I'm so used to it by now that I could care less if he cared or not.

"You'll be fine," Jesse told me as he and Chase took their seats. Ileyah was going with us, though I don't know why. She and Dawn sat across from Jesse and Chase.

Michaela and Jason sat across from Ty and Flame. Mitch and Nicole sat across from Husky and Jerome. Adam and I sat next to each other.

As soon as we got situated, I grabbed onto Sky's hand. I was terrified of plane rides.

"What's wrong?" Adam asked.

"I'm scared," I whispered, afraid of someone hearing me and laughing at me.

"Why?" He asked. "You've been on them before."

"Yeah, but I took pills that knocked me out. Now? Now I've got nothing." I replied.

"You'll be fine," Adam replied as he drew me in for a quick kiss. "Nothing is going to hurt you. I promise,"

I forgot to mention where Tyler was. He was somewhere on this plane. I didn't really know where he was.

The plane took off, and I clutched at Adam's 'Budder' shirt that he was wearing. Adam wrapped his arms around me tightly and securly. I felt safe. I began to relax in his arms.

"It's just a plane, Libby," He replied. "You'll be fine."

"Alright," I whispered shakily as I drifted off to sleep.