Chapter 5 Joking

~Libby's P.O.V.~

Sky wanted me to come up to our room for a moment. I assumed to get positioned. Well,he wanted us to get positioned, alright.

Adam shoved me against the wall, hungrily kissing me. He poked his tongue into my mouth, soon trailing his lips around my neck.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "Sky, stop."

Sky pulledback with questioning eyes. "Mitch said you wanted this."

"Wanted what? Sex?" I asked, growing angry. "Where the f*** is he?"

"Where's who?" Jerome asked as he walked into the room with a piece of prizza in his mouth.

"AGAIN WIT THE PRIZZA!" I groaned. "No one tells me about the love of my life being in this house!"

"LIBBY, PIZZA'S HERE!" Jason called out from downstairs, brinigng a plate up to his room.

"NOW I'M TOLD!" I yell back. "Anyways, where's Mitch?"

"Downstairs," Jerome replied. "You....uh....got something on...your......uhm....neck....."

I groaned. "I would kill you Sky, but it's Mitch's fault." Jerome gave me an odd look.

"Not like that!" Sky said, slapping in the arm.

We went downstairs where Mitch stood,Nicole next to him. I slapped him across the face.

"Ow!" He whined, rubbing his swore cheek. "What the hell doods?"

"You told Adam I wanted sex." I said, crossing my arms. "You know I'm waiting until after marriage."

"It was a joke?" He questioned with a shrug. I groaned and threw my hands up in the air. I just walked out with Nicole to meet up with M and Ile.

~Mitch's P.O.V.~

"Not cool man," Sky said as he left the room. Husky walked in to grab a piece of pizza.

"What was that on Libby's neck?" He asked.

"Hickey," I said. "Curtesy of SkyDoesLibby,"

Quentin laughed and rolled his eyes, leaving up to his room. I soon went up to my own room and layed on my bed. I feel bad now, for the rumor. But, at least Nicole and I are going on a date tomorrow. Yay!