Chapter 21 In Benja We Trust.

"H-Hello?" I asked as I answered my phone.

"Hey, Libby," It was Ileyah. I sighed in relief. "You OK?"

"I was crying, thinking that, when you called, it was actually one of the guys telling me that someone got shot. Dylan's out of jail and visiting. I'm with Nicole and Flame."

"Can I come over with Michaela and Dawn?" She asked. I asked Flame, which she said it was fine, and told Ile. She squealed with happiness and soon was over with the girls.

I fidgeted all day, holding my phone close to me. I was so scared of losing one of them, that I was making myself sick. Would he really pull something on them? Of course he would.

I got a text from Quentin, asking if I could come back home for a moment, that Dylan hadn't shown up yet. I texted back that I'd be there in a minute or so, but leave right away. I told the girls of where I'd be, but Dawn insisted on coming with me, so she did.

We got to the house and walked inside. Inside, everyone was tied up to chairs and gagged.

Suddenly, Dawn gasped and I turned. Dylan put his hand over her mouth and put a gun to her head.

"I either blow her brains out or you blow me." He said. I cringed. He put his finger on the trigger.

"No!" I said. I lunged forward and tackled him to the ground. I kissed him. That gave Dawn enough time to call the police and untie the group.

I pretended that I wanted Dylan the way he wanted me. The moment I heard police sirens, I jumped off of him.

"That's OK," Dylan said with a malicious smile. "I can still win this."

He pulled a knife from his pocket and with the most swiftest of throws I've ever seen, it landed in Mitch's gut.