Chapter 17 Chelsea

~Sky's P.O.V.~

I woke up really late today, with a broken heart. I forced myself up and took a shower. I did my normal morning routine before going down to get breakfast. I looked at Jerome, feeling horrible for what I did. It wasn't his fault. You can't control your feelings for someone.

Jerome didn't look at me, but the others did.

"What's the plan for today?" Ty asked us.

"I'm gonna go do some........uh........shopping. Yeah," I mumbled, forcing a spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

"Immortal and I have stuff to do," Libby said excitedly.

"Nicole and I are going with them," Mitch said. "No way is Libby going on a date with ImmortalHD and not expect me to protect her!"

"Shut up Mitch!" Libby said. "It's not a date! Geez!"

"Then what do you call it?" Quentin asked her.

"I call it a friendly outing. Geez," I could tell she was rolling her eyes. "I don't even like Aleks like that."

"Michaela and I are going to hangout with Dawn and Jesse." Jason said.

"Flame and I are gonna go to the movies." Ty said.

"Guess it's us left then," Jerome said to Quentin and Jordan.

"We can record." Quentin said. "I need a new video up for today, anyways."

"Alright," Jordan said.

I finished my food, though I wasn't hungry. I put the bowl away and put my shoes on, grabbing my car keys and driving to the mall. There, I saw the second most beautiful girl ever, Libby being the first.

I walked up to the girl. "Hey,"

The girl looked up at me and smiled. "You're Sky, aren't you?"

"Yes I am," I smiled. "Fan?"

"Yup," She said. "I'm Chelsea."

"Adam," I said. "But you knew that."

Chelsea giggled. She had light brown hair and bright green eyes. I could get lost in them all day.

"Do you wanna hangout with me today? Get to know each other?" I asked her. She looked shocked.

"L-Like a date?" She stuttered.

"Exactly like a date." I said with a smirk. She smiled and nodded.

"Lead the way, Adam," Chelsea smiled. I took her hand and brought her over to the food court so we could talk.

~Libby's P.O.V.~

Mitch, Nicole, Immortal, and I went to the mall to shop for some stuff. I really didn't need anything at all, but you know, there could be something interesting.

And something interesting there was. I noticed a man and a woman talking. The woman laughed at something the guy said, and he was flirting intensely with her. Someone wants to get laid.

I held a drink in my hands. I squinted to see the couple. I gasped and dropped my cup. The man was Adam.

"Are you OK?" Nicole asked me.

"A-Adam...." I gasped, pointing to the table with Adam and the girl.

"W-Wow," Nicole gasped. "I'm sorry,"

"I'm the one who......Let's just go!" I said, refusing to cry. I picked up my cup, which miraculously didn't spill. Then again, it was nearly empty. I walked right by their table quickly, throwing the cup away, and walking away quickly. I dared a glance their way, and both looked at me. Adam looked shocked and the girl, she just smirked at me.

I speed walked back to the group and we went on through the day. I texted Jerome.

L: Jerome? :(

J: What's wrong Libby?

L: Sky is here with another girl.

J: Aww Libs. :(

L: How's recording?

J: Fun.

L: I'll see you at home, Okie?

J: Be careful Libby!

L: I'll try...

I put my phone away and continued to shop. All the while, my heart was aching for Sky. Why did I dump him?