Chapter 36 Concussion.

It had been a week since Minecon, and everything was fine. The girls got back together with their boyfriend's and Ashley isn't in our lives anymore. But if you think all is well, it's not.

I walked past the bathroom to get to mine and Adam's room when I heard a thunk! noise come from the shower. I instantly went back to the door.

"Adam? Honey are you OK?" I asked. No answer. I banged on the door, screaming Adam's name. I foudna  toothpick and unlocked the door, running inside. Adam was lying on the bottom of the shower.

"ADAM!" I screamed. I helped him sit up and he slowly started to coem too. "Adam, are you alright?!"

"W-What happened?" He asked, rubbing his head.

"You fell babe." I said, tears swarming my eyes.

"I'm alright..." He groaned, obviously not alright. I helped him up and helped him change, then I put him to bed.

"If you need something baby let me know." I said, kissing Adam's forehead.

"I could use a bucket." He said tiredly. I got him a bucket and left the room.

I told everyone else what had happened. Shortly after, I heard Adam cal my name.

I found him vomiting in his room. I rubbed his back.

"Do you want to go to the doctor hon?" I asked sweetly.

"Please," He mumbled. I helped him up and drove him to the hospital.

I waited patiently outside for the doctor to tell me what was wrong. Gosh, I hate hospitals. I was in these things WAY too much.

The doctor came out with Adam. I took Adam's hand in mine.

"He has a concussion, and shouldn't sleep too much, maybe 30 minutes at a time, otherwise he could go into a coma." The doctor informed.

"A coma?!" I gasped.

"Keep an eye on him." The doctor said, gave me a perscription, and left. I flipped him off behind his back and helped Sky back home.

"Why don't you stay up for a bit babe." I said, worry clear on my face.

"I'm going to record some Pixelmon." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Is that a good idea?" I asked, biting my lip.

"I'll be fine beautiful." He said. "You can stay if you want."

I stayed in our room while he recorded Pixelmon with Ty, Jason, and Tyler. Soon enough, they were done.

Adam sat next to me on our bed and put his head on my shoulder. "I love you so much Libby. Just know that, alright?"

"I love you too, Adam." I said, rubbing his back. "Don't leave me, OK?"

"I wouldn't dream of it." He said, leaning up and lightly and quickly kissing my lips.