Chapter 15 Not What I Expected.

~Libby's P.O.V.~

I lightly touched a wet washcloth to Jerome's jaw, which had a pretty nasty bruise. He whinced and grabbed my hand, the one holding the cloth.

"I know," I whispered. "I know,"

Jerome's grip loosened. I lightly rubbed the bruise, then put some cream stuffs on it. There was a cut, too, in the middle of the bruise, but wasn't bleeding all that bad, just a bit. A out a bandaid on it and softly kissed the bandaid.

"Thanks," He whispered, his voice cracking in pain.

"No problem," I said as I helped him up and walked out of the bathroom. I was met with Jesse.

"Sky's freaking like........in some sort of shock. What did you do?" He asked.

I grew angry. "What did I do? He's the one that punched Jerome!"

Jesse looked at Jerome and winced. "Ouch.....What happened?"

"He punched Jerome. Did I not just say that?" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Jerome likes me, OK? Stop being so nosey. Geez," My arms were crossed by now.

"Ecuse me for caring." Jesse said. I rolled my eyes.

"Who doesn't like you?" Jesse asked. I noticed Chase and Ileyah here, too.

"You and Chase," I said. Silence. "OH COME ON!"

"We're just messing with you," Chase said. "You're a sister to us."

"Don't play me like that bro!" I slapped him in the arm. "Ive had enough of this crap!"

"No, but really, Libby, we want you to move in with us." Jesse said.

"No," Ileyah said. "You're going to."

"Why?" I asked. "I'm fine here."

"No you're not!" She yelled. "You and Sky broke up! The guys fight over you constantly! For all we know, Libby, you could be having sex with all of them."

"Are you kidding me right now?" I growled. "Me? Sex? What the heck Ile? You know what? I came here to regain the relationships I had. But now? Texas seems to be calling my name right now."

Ileyah stormed out of the house.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS EVERYONE'S F***ING PROBLEM?!" I screamed.

"She and Todd.......Broke up." Chase said. "She's just.......upset."

"So she takes it out on me?" I huffed. "I'm leaving."

"No you're not!" Mitch said.

"The hell I'm not." I said, glaring at him. "You're not even family, Mitch. Not immediate."

A pained look fell across Mitch's face. His eyes traveled to the ground and I could hear him sniffle.

"Chill the f*** out!" Jesse said. "Is it that time of the month or something?"

"JUST SHUT UP!" I screamed. I ran out of the house and found a park. I found a bench and curled up on it, the coldness of it making me shiver. It was the middle of September.

I started to cry. Why me? Why is all of this happening to me?

"Hey, you OK?" Someone asked. I looked up to see ImmortalHD.