Chapter 7 Triple Date Planning.

The following morning for breakfast, Ty and I went out to eat. No one else was up and I didn't want to wake anyone up. Ty and I......despite his old crush on me, we were close.

"DEEEEEAAAADDDDLLLLOOOOXXXXX!" I whined as he stuck his tongue out at me, which had pancake bits on it.

"Come on," He chuckled. "You know this is sexy."

I laughed. "Sure it is," I took a bite out of my waffles, smiling at Ty. Though it doesn't seem like it, I'm close with all of these guys.

We joked around and talked about our channels before heading back to the house. Walking into it, we held hands, but in a friendly way.

By the time we got in, everyone was awake.

"Finally!" Sky said, walking over and hugging Deadlox. "I missed you!"

"Skylox," I mumbled. "Better tweet that."

Although the fanfics on Skylox, SkyMU, Skydil, and those ships bugged me (Only because some people take it WAY TOO FAR!), I took a picture of them and tweeted it.

"I missed you more, though." Sky said as he pecked my lips. "A lot," He continued to peck my lips until I had to stop him, though I didn't want to.

"Hey, Libby," Mitch asked. "Do you and Sky wanna go on a double date with Nicole and I?" He asked me.

"YOU GUYS ARE GOING ON A DATE?! AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!" I squealed. "Yes! If Sky wants to, that is."

"Sure," Sky shrugged as he slipped his arm around my waist. I cuddled up to him.

"Can we go, too?" Jason asked as he held onto Michaela's hand.

"The more the merrier!" Nicole said softly.

"This is gonna be really fun!" I declared.

"I GET TO DO YOUR HAIR!" Ileyah squealed. That's when I noticed that Dawn was here, too.

"Oh hi Dawn!" I said. "Didn't see you there."

She gave me a warm smile. "Can I do your hair, Libby? Ileyah can do Nicole and Mayla's,"

"Sure," I smiled. Dawn squealed and her and Ileyah took Michaela, Nicole, and I back to Ileyah's new house, which had all of the essential make-over products and stuff.

I refused make-up, but Michaela wore a tiny bit of eyeliner, and Nicole wore eyeshadow, lipstick, and blush.

Dawn worked on my hair, doing random stuff to it until she was pleased with it. I realized that she curled it and braided it. (Picture hopefully off to the side) I've always thought this hairstyle was cute.

"Thanks Dawn!" I chirped, standing and hugging her. She hugged me back. I then looked at Michaela's hair.

It was simple but cute. Her large red streak, including her red bangs, was pinned to the side, while the rest of her hair was straigthened to perfection.

Nicole's hair was in a neat little braid that reminded me a lot of Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games.

"Going with the Hunger Deens theme, huh?" I questioned.

"Mitch loves Hunger Games, so he'd love her hair like this." Ile explained.

"Now, what to wear?" Dawn asked as she looked at us. Then, her eyes lit up. "Let's go to the mall!

I ended up with a whiteish/silverish strapless dress with silver-lined ruffles and a black beaded design on the chest. I got white sandleish heels with it.

Michaela got a black dress where the straps criss-crossed in the back. She got black boots with studds and a strap.

Nicole got a pretty blue dress with a frilly design on the chest area. Her shoes were kind of like mine.

I had to admit, we looked gorgeous. But I think Nicole looked the best out of all of us.

"Those boys won't know what hit them!" Dawn smiled.

"They won't be able to keep their hands off of you!" Ileyah cheered. We all laughed. With all of the time that it had taken, it was now 7. Time for the date.

A/N: Link to the dresses http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=96923648. First time I've used Polyvore in years.