Birthday.

"Sel, wake up"
I shake her arm as I stand next to her.

"Mmm" she moves around.
Its only 6am and she hates being woken up early, hopefully she won't mind it when I tell her why.

"Niall's Awake"
She shoots up and there are instantly tears streaming down her face.

"Really?!" She whispers

"Yeah, he wants to see you, come on"
I help her get out of bed and we walk to the lift.

"Are you going to tell him your pregnant?" I ask as she sighs.

"Fuck yeah, he's kept me waiting long enough. i know you told Harry" she says with a smirk.

"Sel, i jus-" fuck.

"Tay. Its okay don't worry, i trust Harry"
The lift opens and i see Harry walking past with two coffees in his hands.

"Hey Haz, give me one"
He jumps as i speak.

"Shit Taylor, I could have dropped these. Hey Selena, you alright?"

She gives Harry a hug "never better"
She practically runs to Niall's room leaving me and Harry behind.

I hold his hand and gave him a kiss.
"Happy Birthday Baby, Your finally 22"
His eyes widen. He forgot his own birthday.

"Oh my god, I've been to distracted with all this that I forgot"
I hug him tight.

"We're going out for a meal soon, just me and you. Later we're going to see your family, and i will give you your presents when we get home. I love you" I tell him.

"I love you too, so much" he kisses my head as we walk to Niall's room, we look through the window and see Selena lying next to him.

Once we walk in me and Harry sit down next to each other as Selena breaks the silence.
"Im pregnant"

Niall turns his head to Selena.
"No way?! Oh my god babe! Im so happy, how far along are you?"

"Just over 2 months"
I rest my head on Harrys shoulder. I'm so happy for them.
Niall and Selena start making plans about the baby, and how they can finally start a family when Harry speaks.

"Guys i hate to break the mood but im 22 today" He blurts out.

Selena and Niall look up and their mouths form a O shape as i burst out laughing.

"Happy birthday bro" Niall and Harry high five each other and Selena gives him a smile as she wishes him a happy birthday too.

Harry's P.O.V
Its my birthday and I forgot, but Tay remembered.
The morning has gone great so far. But its 7am, and I'm really fucking tired.

"Tay can we go? Im really tired"
She doesn't reply.

"Tay" she's asleep.
So is Niall and Selena.

I pick Taylor up, and carry her down out the hospital to the car.

In driving home, thinking about how much sleep
I'm going to get when I get home.

"It's snowing" I look over at Taylor and see she's smiling out of the window.

I turn my eyes to look properly out the window and notice it is snowing. Im probably too tired to notice.

"Hey, it's snowing in new york on my birthday, what a great morning so far" I chuckle.

"Finally home"
We both walk to my door like zombies, once we get in my house we run to my bed, take our clothes off and instantly fall to sleep.