Fun.

Harry's P.O.V
We're all sitting watching a film.
The rain is coming down hard, i haven't been home for long, it should be around 6pm now.

"Im bored. Sorry" everyone looks at Louis, I look around at everyone and i know we all agree.

"Lets do something fun then, i have an idea" now everyone turns to look at Tay, I start to smirk and she elbows me.

"Oww Tay?! What wa-" I'm silenced by her hand covering my mouth as she continues to speak.
Selena and Lou let out a laugh and I'm sure i do too.

"Okay everyone listening? Lets just have fun and act like kids...were on holiday and were supposed to enjoy ourselves, this is my beach house so my rules" She sticks her tongue out at us all then stands up, she pulls her bed shorts up and adjusts her jumper.

"Right, hide and seek, in the dark. There are three floors in this house. On this floor is the games room, living room, spare toilet and a guest room with an on suit. Bottom floor is the kitchen, dining room, patio and another toilet. And then upstairs is filled with over 10 bedrooms with 3 toilets and a few spare rooms i haven't used, you all in?"

First one to agree is Niall, he springs up and hugs Taylor. The rest of us agree and I actually get excited.

"Right then, teams are: Me, Niall and Dani, the second team is Haz, Selena and Lou, losing team has to stay in the pool in the rain"

Selena gasps and steps back "Tay are you crazy?"

Taylor grins and shrugs "yeah, i am right now"
I get up and hug her from behind, she leans into me.

"Tay..i want to be on you're team" I whine as Taylor rolls her eyes and Niall pretends to gag.

"No can do Styles. Lets start, everyone get up"

"Who wants to hide first?"
Only Niall puts his hand up.

"I guess my team is hiding first, right im going to set a timer for 25 minutes and if you have found the team before then, you get a point, but if not we get the point and we swap, you all got it?"
We all nod and everyone actually looks happy.

Taylor turns all the lights off and sets the timer. My team are all faced to the wall while we count to 5 minutes.

About a minute into counting we give up as Lou sets the rest of the time on his phone. It goes silent.
"So, Selena hows the baby?" Lou breaks the silence causing me and Selena to laugh.

"Good thanks Lou, guys have you wrote any songs since the break?"

I speak up first "i have, I've wrote about three, have you Lou?"

I hear him look at his phone then shut it "we have one minute left guys and yeah about four to five"
Selena whistles and rubs her belly.

Soon enough the timer goes off.
"Guys are we going to split up?" Lou sounds scared so I laugh. He hits me on the arm, I shut up as Selena scoffs.

"I'm off bitches, hurry up and good luck" i chuckle as I walk into the first room i see, the games room.

Taylor's P.O.V
I run to the far guest room and hide under the bed, this is at the far end of the house and no one really comes here.

I go on find my iPhone app and see Harry, he's currently walking up the stairs to this floor, I switch apps to check the timer, we have 8 minutes left of this game.

"Seriously Louis!! Why would you do that" i hear Niall shout at Lou and i let out a giggle.

"Sorry mate, but your the one going in the pool tonight"
I smile again. The next thing i know someone has my ankles and I'm being pulled from under the bed.