Not Goodbye Sex Baby.

Taylor's P.O.V

I have been here for a week. I've been here since my birthday, and I still haven't woken up.

They are saying I should be waking up later, their going to try and take me off the machine that's keeping me alive. I've seen my hand twitch about three times, only when they play his voice, or his music.

He never came. They all tried and tried, but he stayed away. Not once did he pick up anyone's calls.
I hate being like this, watching over myself, watching over all my friends and family breaking down.

Austin had been reading Love Rosie to me every day, he's currently on the last page, where they get their happy ending. Where they are happy.

What if I don't get that? What if I can't wake up, and I end up losing my life, what will everyone do.
I want children, I want a life, I want to live.

"Mr Swift, we're going to try and take your sister of life support now, could you stand outside please?" Austin kisses my head then leaves the room.

I watch them take the tubes off me, every single one of them, until there is only one more left.

I walk to the window, where a white light is glowing, practically calling me.

I stand on the window ledge looking down, down at the white light beneath me, I jump. I felt the breeze running through my hair as I glide down.

-

"Dad I can do it! I'm swimming!" I shout to my dad, finally at 6 years old I can swim, the smile on his face is something that could make anyone's day better.

I carry on swimming to make him proud, I look back an see him recording me.

"Dad can we get ice cream now?" I shout as soon as I reach the end of our pool, with a wide grin on my face.

"Of course Tay, get ready and we will go" I eagerly got out of the pool and run to my room, on the way I collide with Austin. And we both fall to the floor.

"Oh no" I crawl over to him as he lies there holding his head.

I hug him and don't let go until he stops crying.

"I'm sorry baby bro, I didn't mean it, I love you and will always look after you, please don't cry" he calms down and soon hugs me back.

"Ouch that hurt" I kiss his head.

"Hey dads taking me to get ice cream, want to come with us?" I ask, his eyes light up as he quickly nods.

There is nothing better in the world than being with my little brother.

-

I sit in the car, looking out at the huge building before me.

"Mum, what if I don't fit in? What if I don't make any friends?"

She takes my hands in hers "Baby girl, you will do great, your 12 years old and you're ready to start high school, you will have an amazing day, don't get into trouble and if anyone says anything to you, say something back" she explains while looking me in the eye.

"Thanks mum, I love you, see you at three?" I ask.

"Three it is, I love you too honey, now go and start the next chapter of your life" She kisses my cheek before I hop out of the car.