Chapter 4

Omg what is happening? Make him stop, I want him so bad, wtf no!!
I think to myself as Jai is on top of me kissing my jawline.
It's a very nice scenery I must admit, perfect for a girls first time but no way im gonna let this happen, my first time to this hot guy who kidnapped me, much as I want to this is wrong.

Jai starts to take of his shirt when there is a bell sound. Saved by the bell!

"Stay here."
I ignore him.

He closes the door behind him and I couldn't help but press my ear against the door to see what was happening.
It's also muffled voices between Jai and some other man as I hear the door close and foot steps back.
I run back to the bed but as soon as I fell on it, I bounced right off landing on the floor!
"Woah are you okay." Jai laughs.
Such a gentlemen he helps with up.

"I'm fine I was gonna use the bathroom. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah change of plans tomorrow at 12 noon were gonna leave in our RV and head to Washington."

"Oh okay." I walk away to the bathroom.

He grabs me by my waist and starts to kiss me.
"Nn... no Jai.. Please."

"Oh come on, your my wife."

"Please no."

He starts to grab my tighs, damn he does not give up.

I try to back up away from him only causing him to get a tighter grip on me.

I break away from him causing me to slip on the floor, I'm so clumsy.

I lay on the floor as he kneels next to me to say,"Sorry to be such an ass but sooner or later it's gonna happen and it's gonna be you this time who wants it."

He picks me up gently and lays me on the bed and gives me a gentle kiss on my forehead. And he walks out and closes the door behind him.
He's probably right, no no no! Never he kidnapped me! But I can't help it. He's so hot! Snap out of it Bella.

I awake to the smell of bacon and eggs!! I go to the kitchen and I'm wearing his shirt he left on the floor since I didn't want to face the awkwardness of going to get my luggage.

"Wow you look so hot in my shirt." As he hands me a plate of food.

"Just don't okay I'm not in the mood."

"Woah. Pms?"

I almost choke on my food when he said PMs?

"Jai!!! No I'm just not a morning person."

"Okay kill me please. Geez."

"Gladly."

"Very funny."

We finish eating in awkward silence.
"So what do you want to spare in the next hours before we leave?" I ask.

"I dunno whatever you want to." He smirks at me.

"No thank you. I'm not having intercorse with the asshole who kidnapped me."

"Oh please like you've never done it before." He laughs.

I just stare at the floor kind of embarrassed.

"Hold up, are you implying that my wife has never uhh.. Never engaged in sexual activities?"

"Well my freaking husband since you must wanna know about me, no I haven't happy?"

We both laugh.

He gets up and walks over to me,

"I'll be gentle the first time."
He whispers in my neck.

Submissive as I am we start to kiss, I don't know what got into me but his words made me victim to his touch.

He lifts me up and sits me on the table. He adjusts himself between my legs (keep in mind he is shirtless and only wearing boxers.)

He starts to kiss my neck making me moan.
His hand starts to creep up on my and eventually he takes his shirt off of me, leaving me in my lace bra and underwear.
"God you look so hot."
I blush as he continues to kiss me then moves onto my neck leaving love bites.
I moan again and then he tells me, "Baby moan my name."

"No. Never."

He squeezes my ass, "Say it,"

"Jai! There you happy?"

"Maybe."
He starts to tease me a bit by doing a number of things when I tug at his boxers then he gets off of me and says, "See I told you were gonna be the one who wants it."

"Fucking asshole!"
I throw his shirt at him.

"I'll get you for this."

He pins me against the wall and whispers to me,
"Babe  I'm always gonna be the one who wins."

"We'll see about that." I tell him so seductively.

He looks at the time, we got to go.

Flash forward, they get to the RV. The "stuff" is already inside.

He opens the door for me.
"Such a gentleman." I say.

"Well you are my wife." He slaps my ass😒

"Okay hubby get over yourself."

You might be wondering why I'm doing this or acting like this but I'm starting to develop feelings for him in a way. I know it's wrong but he's such a gentleman and he's just, wierd and I like that about him. We just get eachother in some way. Why Bella? He's a drug dealer!

He gets in the RV and says
"Let's go then wifey."

"Whateves baby."

"Haha nice one."

We both laugh.
"I hate you!" I tell him.

"Yeah but when we're close you don't."

"Oh please don't flatter yourself!"

He chuckles and drives off.

I fall asleep when suddenly he awakens me.

It's about 7ish and were in the parking lot of a diner in the middle of no where.

He holds my face gently in his hand, "come one you need to eat."

"No I don't want to."
I say like a 5 year old kid.

"Don't make me punish you." He smirks.

"I'd rather not." As I make my way out the RV.
There is a cop in front of the dinner.

Jai looks at me worried as he holds my hand.

I look away and lean in to kiss him to make the cop think we're a happy couple. He kisses back but then he whispers, "so you want this then?"

"I..I don't know."
He walks me into the dinner.
Jai POV:
I'm starting to really like her. I don't want her to run off. I want her to be my partner in crime. Please don't leave Bella.