Chapter 9

A/n Drama filled more like broken heart filled chapters but sorry I had to finish this story so fast:( the next chapter will be the last one.

OMG Luke???

Jai got dressed and walked towards the door angry and his hands clenched with his veins showing which is such a turn on but no I can't let him do this.

"Baby don't. Just be calm."

"I CANT HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE CALM WHEN HE WANTED TO SLEEP WITH YOU."

I jumped back cause he scared me when he was like this.

"Damn little bro calm down it was a joke. I was never gonna sleep with her. I just wanted to see how far she would go."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME LUKE YOU 2 ARE TWINS!!! SICK FUCKIN JOKE YOU BASTERD WAIT TILL I OPEN THAT DOOR!" I yelled at Luke screaming and I started to walk to the door.

That's when I felt a big pair of arms around my waist holding me down. It was Jai and he was laughing.

"Easy there tiger it's cool now." He chuckled while kissing my soft spot on my neck causing me to moan a bit.

"Weak." He laughed

"Bitch! I hate you." I laughed.

I quickly got changed and Jai opened the door to let Luke in.

I gave glared at Luke and if looks could kill believe me when I say this he would be dead.

"Why are you here Luke?" Jai said

"Well uh there's people more like people with um the law-"

My heart dropped.

"LUKE STOP FUCKING STUDERING AND SAY IT."

"There looking for Bella and your wanted for Shooting those guys."

My eyes widened and I was in shock. Why would James do this to him?

"James snitched on you as they caught him about you know working with us and they told me to bring you before we all go to Jail.Look Jai people called and told them where they seen you and some know where your headed and they blocked all roads so sooner or later you'll have to turn yourself in. And us too."

"FUCK!" Jai said grabbing his hair and slammed his wrist on the counter.

I sat down I felt like if I was punched in the chest. I didn't want Jai to go to Jail. I am in love with him I can't live my life with out him. He is my love. I started to break down in tears.

"I'm gonna step outside I'll give you 2 time to talk but we need to head back."

Jai sat next to me and held me in his arms as I was crying.

He started to cry but he managed to tell me.

"Look Bella I cannot keep running from the law this was bound to happen sooner or later. I cannot hide anymore. I have to turn myself in."

"But Jai you can't I love you."

"Babe I love you too but this has to be done."

"Just promise me something." He said

"Anything."

"Promise you'll be waiting for me when I get out no matter what."

"I promise Jai." I cried