Chapter 10

I wait by the gates anxiously waiting to see him come out.

What if he looks different?

What if he doesn't love me like he used too?

"Mommy?" My son Adrian tugs my sleeve. He is now 3 and he is somewhat clear that Jai is his dad.

I pick him up cause he still little,
"Yes baby?"

"Why are we waiting so long mommy?"

"Well we're waiting for daddy? Remember I told you we were gonna come take him home with us?"

"Yes mommy I remember."

"Okay son now go wait next to your Aunt Lisa she is gonna go take you for ice cream."

(Lisa my best friend)

"Okay Mommy I love you."

"I love you too son."

He goes with Lisa who waves me goodbye and they go for ice cream. I tell her I'll meet her there with Jai.

I watch them leave when I feel a big pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smile cause I already know who it is.

"Miss me babe?"

I turn around "Of course my love!"

"It's been a while. Too long."

"It has. I miss you so much."

"I miss you so much more. And adrian? I want to meet him already. "

"He's with Lisa getting ice cream he's okay."

"Oh alright." He smiles as he gently grabs my waist while I wrap my hands around his neck.

He leans in to kiss me. 3 years I've longed for his kiss. And now he's back with me.

He licks my bottom lip asking for entry when I pull away from him and gently punch his arm when he pulls me closer and whispers in my ear "it's been a long time since I've been with you."

"Oh please we got the rest of our lives that's if you still want that."

I could feel him smile.

"Of course there's nothing more than I want than to spend the rest of my life with my beautiful wife and Son."

"Okay love."

"Now please take me to see my child."

"Okay."

We walk to the ice cream place and I see Lisa on the floor crying. We run to her.

"I,I I'm so sorry. I tried but I Couldn't hard enough. I'm so sorry."

"Lisa where is Adrian?"
Jai and I look at eachother worried.

"They took him. The men. I'm so sorry I couldn't help."

"My baby." I start crying hysterically.

"It's okay we're gonna get him back. I promise." Jai says as he's starts to cry but holds back tears.

"How you don't even know where he is."

"But I know who has him."

"Who Jai? Who has our son?"

"My Boss."