Chapter 11

"Jai what are you talking about? Is been 3 years since that."

"Well obviously it has been but that stuff in the RV never got to him so now he took my son."

"But why our son? He doesn't even know I was pregnant. He doesn't even know who I am!!"

"And not even that Who do you think I asked to pay your hospital bill when you had Adrian."

I stood in shock wiping the tears from my face.

"I reached out to him for help after you told me that you had no money to pay the $3000 for the stay so I told him to help me. He was hesitant over the whole thing with the RV thing but gave in. Now that I'm out he wants revenge for what's owed."

"I'll pay him back I just want my baby boy to be okay." I cried into his arms.

"Babe you can't pay pay $100,000."

I gulped "why so much?"

"It's what it was worth."

I sighed and he took me by hand after Lisa had left in a cab.

We took a seprate one to my apartment.

We walked inside and Jai just turns his head around and says "you have a very nice place here."

"It's nothing without my baby."

"Our baby."

"Yes our baby."

He leaned in a started to kiss me.

I pulled away.

"So what are we gonna do now? My baby our baby is out there with someone who is dangerous." I started to cry a bit.

"Don't worry I have people going to get get him he'll be here in 3 days."

"Jai I can't wait 3 days. I haven't been separated from him so long before."

"He's gonna be fine I assure you."

"Wait why are you so sure Jai? Who is gonna get him?"

"Just some old friends of mine."

"Jai please don't get involved in the same stuff."

"I won't I promise babe."

"I just don't know if I can wait 3 days. But where exactly is he?"

"Australia. Melbourne to be exact."

"WHAT??!!!"

"Babe don't worry-"

"YOUR FUCKEN TELLING ME NOT TO WORRY JAI?!! ARE YOU SERIOUS. MY BABY IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD AND IM NOT THERE WITH HIM AND ALL YOU TELL ME IS NOT TO WORRY??!!!"

Jai was in shock that I yelled at him and kinda angry at it which cause him to grab me by arms and push me against the wall a little roughly causing me to get scared of him.

"CALM DOWN. I know what I'm doing here. These people going after our son are good people. He's in good hands don't worry."

I just nodded my head quickly cause I was scared of him.

"Are you scared of me?" He looked at me. I just turned away and looked down.

"Babe I'm sorry I just want you to understand that our son is going to be okay."

"Jai look it's been 3 years and you come back barley now and then send people I don't know to go get our son who is in Australia. How are you so sure of all this?"

"I'm sure. These people are good people."

"I just can't sit here while our son is in another country with bad people."

He lifts up my chin up and his eyes meet mine.

"Trust me babe."

I close my eyes.

"Okay."

And he instantly presses his lips against mine. We kiss pastionately for a while as things start to get pertty heated.

Before I know it somehow his shirt was off and on the floor and mines aswell.

And he carried me to my bed and you can put the pieces what happened after that;)

Jai lays next to me as were singled together under the blankets.
"I love you babe. Don't worry our son is going to be okay."

"Okay and I love you too."

I waited about an hour to make sure Jai was fast asleep.

Did he really think I was just going to wait here 3 days? While my son is in another country?

He is so wrong.