Chapter 23

I'm on the hospital bed and waiting for the doctor to get here.
After 5 minutes of pain the delivery doctor finally walks in. He examines me.

"Well your definetly in early labor and it's too late to do a c section cause one of them is crowning (idk if that's how u say it) so you'll have to push them out."

"Okay." I say crying scared.

"Will she and the babies be okay." Jai asks him

"Honestly I'm not sure. Time will tell."

Nurses started coming in and gathering all the needed medical equipment for my premature daughters.

"Okay Adela I'm gonna need you to hold your breath and push with all the strength you have."

"Okay." I grab onto Jai's hand for support and it literally looks like he's gonna faint. I look at him.

"You 3 are gonna be okay. Don't worry babe I'm here." I nod in response and proceed to give birth.

Push 1
Push2
Push3
I'm feeling dizzy at this point but then I hear the loud cries of a baby.
I smile and sigh in relief.
The doctor holds her up so I could see her.

"Faith. We're gonna name her Faith." I say losing my breathe with every word that comes out and my eyes starting to close.

"Babe hang in there. Your doing great." Jai says freaking out.

The nurses take away my baby Faith but before I could say anything the doctor says
"Okay we're gonna need you to push again. Your almost done."

Jai smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

Push 1
Push 2
I look up and I notice the Doctor has a worried look on his face and I see that I'm losing a lot of blood.

"Don't worry. Just 1 more push."

"One more and we get to meet lily." Jai says (omg don't kill me I'm trying here to build a good scene)
Push 3
I feel she's out already and I lay my head back and try to regain my breathing.
I don't hear any cries and I see everyone is crowded around lily and still I don't hear her cries.

My vision gets very blurry and I hear Jai calling my name when everything goes black.

...
It took a lot of emotion to write this chapter and I'm sorry if it sucks:/ I tried.