Chapter 13

It was about maybe 7 at night.
Derek and Ashly put thier son to bed already.
We sat at the table enjoying a nice meal and some wine.
"Jai I think we should tell them."

"Tell us what?" Ashely and I said.

"Well um, we're gonna be leaving at 5am. We know the exact location where he is at. We're gonna go get him and bring him back. We don't know what time we're gonna be back."

I nodded
"Are you two going to be safe?"

"Yeah babe don't worry. We'll be fine."

Derek just looked down with a sad look on his face.

After a while him and Ashely went to bed and me and Jai went out back to have a talk.

"Babe?"

"Yes Jai?"

"You know I love you right?"

"Of course I do."

He gave me a big hug as if that were going to be the last one he gave me.

He looked at me and said
" People fall in love in mysterious ways. (OMFG ED SHEREEAN THINKING OUTLOUD😍) Our love was- mysterious and fucked up in some way. (We laughed a bit)
I just want you to know that I'm forever grateful for having met you and falling in love with you in 5 days. I know it may sound weird to some people but I do truly love you. And I'm glad your the mother of my Son. I promise you I will bring him back to you no matter what happens. I love you with all my heart and soul. Just promise me one thing?"

"Anything Jai." I say with tears threating to spill out from my eyes.
I know he's hiding something.

"Promise no matter what may happen tomorow that you will never stop loving me?"

"I promise Jai."

He hugs me.

"Jai why are you telling me this? Are you hiding something from me?"

"No babe. I just want you to know that."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

He hugs me once again and kisses me.
It's not that kiss that leads to sex. It's not that kiss that is just quick. It's not that meaning less kiss. It's that special kiss. The kiss of love and passion. The kiss that is filled with love felt between the two in love.

He picks me up bridal style and carries me to our room.

He lays me gently on the bed.

He takes off his clothes leaving him in his boxers and I take off mine leaving me in my bra and underwear.

We didn't engage in any kid of activity.

We just wanted to lay there and fall asleep hugging eachother and we did.

Jais POV
I look at her. My world. The love of my life. I'm so sorry I have to have to do this to her and Adrian but it was the only way to keep them both alive. I had no other choice. I didn't have that kind of money to pay him back. Derek already knows what I have to do. I love her and my son and I would do anything to keep them alive.

.....

Adela
4:30am
I wake up and Jai isn't beside me. I look at the time and quickly get out of bed and get dressed. I walk down stairs and I see him and Derek sitting at the table. Ashely follows behind me as she woke up as well to attend to her son cause he had an accident in bed. Derek gets up and hugs Ashely and goes with her to thier sons room to say good bye. I look at Jai and he walks over me and hugs me while giving me a kiss.

"You know I love you right. And our son?"

"Yes babe I know."

"I want you to have this."

He grabs my hand and slips a diamond ring onto my marriage ring finger.

"Omg Jai is beautiful." I say.

"Not as beautiful as you." He smiles.

"I love you Adela Brooks."

"I love you too Jai Brooks."

"Jai we need to get going now." Derek says.

"Adela I love you okay with all my heart and soul. And our son. He has a good Mom and be sure to tell him about me."

"Jai your coming back with our son." I tell him.

"I know." He slightly smiles with a tear coming down his eye.

I take my hand and gently wipe it off.

He kisses me and gives me a big hug.

"Take care of my wife and kid while I'm gone these hours alright?"

"Of course Derek."

And they left.

Something was telling me that Jai was hiding something from me. That he wasn't coming back. It was only going to be Derek and Adrian. I was maybe over thinking myself too much.
Me and Ashely went to bed as it was still early in the morning.

I walked to my room that I shared with Jai.

I went to his side and laid there. I could still smell his cologne scent here.

I didn't sleep until 7 because I was thinking about Jai and Adrian.

"ADELA!!! WAKE UP NOW!" Ashely yells.

.....

Omg what's gonna happen? Will Jai be there? Keep on reading to find out! Like vote & share.
- Jaisdash IG.  Jaiskoala Twitter