Chapter 5

We sit there just eating, awkwardly.
I was thinking about his question.
During our trip he and I were talking and turns out we had a lot in common. I felt we got closer and every time he smiled he gave me butterflies.
Sounds wierd but I think I'm getting feelings for this guy.
But it's wrong!
But my heart tells me something different.
...
"Sooo...you thought about it?"

"I don't know Jai. It just feels wrong although I want it to be right."

"I'll take care of you I promise. I won't let nothing happen to you."

"I..I jus-"

He gets up to sit right next to me and looks at me with such love in his eyes.

"I promise."

I can't help but surrender myself to him. I'm tired of not being loved.

"Okay."

"You serious?"

"I can change my mind if y-"

He stops me as lips crash against mine. Kissing ever so passionately.

"Uh hem! Your in a diner you know."

"Oh really I thought I was in a strip club." Jai snaps sarcastically at the old woman.

He gets up and pays for the food and picks me up bridal style and carries me outside. Keep in mind the RV was parked out back.

"Hey you didn't have to be so mean you know."

"Oh please Bell."

"Oh please Jai." I mock him.

He puts me down and pushes gently me against the RV and whispers in my ear,
"Mock me again, I'll make a wreck of your body." He smirks.

"I'm sure you will."

"Wanna see for yourself?"

"I'd rather not."

"You know you want to."

"Maybe I do." I smirk.

"You better stop talking to me like that before it happens right here!"

"Make me, baby."

"Stop it Bella I'm serious."

"Geez okay damn!"
I walk away to get in RV when he grabs me by my wrist and spins me around.

"Oh come on you know I love you right."

"Yeah." He leans in to kiss me when,

"Well well well if it isn't Jai Brooks himself." A man dressed in a black suit says while clapping.

"What the fuck do you want."

"Oh maybe for you to pay me back the debt you owe me."

"Look I already told you when I get back I'll pay you the rest."

"Oh but you have what I want right here."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

" JAI!!!! HELP ME!"
I scream as 2 man grab me and take me  to a black car.

"LET GO OF HER!!"
Jai says as he tries to run to help me. When the both guys drop me to the floor to only start kicking Jai In the stomatch.

One of the guys pulls a gun out on Jai and I panic when I push the guy to the floor causing him to drop his gun to Jai when Jai grabs it and shoots the man in the head as the other guy goes to grab his gun when Jai tries to shoot but there is no bullets left.