Chapter 21

Adela pov
"Pregnant?"

"Yes dear. Your pregnant but we cannot do treatment unless you decide to terminate the pregnancy."

Jai was in shock and didn't know what to say.

"What if I decide to keep the baby, what are the chances really would I make it past another month?"

"Well your a month now pregnant and the cancer isn't as bad as it used to so you'll probably make it to 7 months the least but still if you decide to keep it and make it to seven months, we'll have to do a c section to avoid you dying and actually give you a chance for treatment but there's also a small percent chance the baby will make it. It's 50 50 here. So ethier way it's a small percent chance for the both of you to survive."

....

I decided that it's best if I talk to Jai about this. I always wanted to have more kids and with Jai. But finding out I'm pregnant while I have cancer that's killing me. Ethier way there's still a small perfect chance that if I don't take treatment and wait 7 months to have this baby, there's a 50% percent chance we both will make it, me being weak from the cancer and the baby being so small and premature.

We picked up Adrian and we went back home.

I put him down for a nap and David Ashely and thier son where at her parents house for 2 weeks in London.

"Is he asleep?" Jai said.

"Yeah."

"What are we gonna do?"

"Jai there's nothing more than I would love than to have another one of your babies."

"Babe I know that but you know he found a treatment that can cure you but if you keep this baby and wait 7 months there's a small chance that the both of you would make it."

"I get what your saying but if this treatment was to work if I would keep the baby but if I didn't , I would have to live with the guilt of never knowing that my baby and I could have lived."

"I just can't lose you. This is your chance to be cured. We can always try again to have another baby."

"I know that of course but this baby came into our lives for a reason. And I can't live with the guilt of abortion ethier. I'd rather see my baby live than me."

"But would you want me to be alone with 2 kids?"

"Jai we don't know that. Maybe I will make it to 7 months. Maybe I will survive this and my baby too."

"So your trying to tell me that your going to take this risk?"

"Yes and I would love your support."

Jai sighs.
"Okay babe we will take the risk for our baby."

~
Comment what you think so far! And any ideas you may have:)