Chapter 6

Recap: "Bella wake up!!! Please wake up!!!"

I immediately wake up and start to kick thinking someone is grabbing me  again.

"Woah woah calm down its me!"

"Fuck Jai don't do that to me please. You scared me!!!"

"Awe babe I'm sorry." He pouts.

"Yeah yeah what time is it? And where are we?" I ask him.

"It's 1 am and were at a hotel see."

I look and see the fancy hotel and were in a little town called "Winsburg"
(doesn't exist)

"I already booked us a room."

"Oh okay." I yawn.

"Your still sleepy?"

"Was still sleepy but not anymore thanks to you."

"Oh please I'll make it up to you." He says with a smirk.

"No thank you."

"Mmm hmmm."

He then picks up and carries me to our room.

"What about our bags?"

"It's already inside."

"You mean you left me by myself out there after what just happened 5 hours ago?"

"Calm down it only took me 5 minutes and don't worry we're getting a new RV."

"Why is that?"

"To keep up safe that's why."

"And how is that gonna happen?"

"Luke and Beau are gonna- just stop asking so many questions were gonna be fine that's all that matters."

"Oh kayyy."

We walk inside our room and there is a king sized bed the size of America and a flat screen TV and a huge bathroom. It's not like Cesar's but this one is smaller and much cozier.

Jai jumps on the bed like a kid and then mumbles into the pillow.

I laugh "I'm going to take a shower I'll be right back."

"Ok don't be gone too long."

"I won't make any promises."

"Alright."

Right after I step out the shower i dry off and slip into a gray sports bra and black sleeping shorts.

I proceed to wash my teeth when I feel someone staring at me but I pay no attention cause I need to rinse to get the burning toothpaste out my mouth. This is why I like the bubble gum one. I'm just so tired I wanna sleep.

"Wow you look so sexy" Jai says standing by the door without a shirt on.
I can't really see his face cause the lights were not working properly long story.

"The least you could do is knock you know." I blush.

"You left the door unlocked."

"Just in case of anything but still knock."

I walk past him to go get my white shirt I forgot to get before I went to shower when all of sudden Jai stops me.

He grabs my chin and looks into my eyes. "Your very beautiful." He says biting his lip.

"Your not so bad your self."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I laugh.

He leans in closer to kiss me. Our lips moving in sync. His hands resting on my hips and my arms warpped around his neck. We start to move towards the bed.

He lays me down gently and he slowly starts to kiss my neck. He then starts to remove my shorts when I back away.

"Jai I don't know if I can do this yet."

"Don't worry I'll be gentle."

"I'm just nervous."

"Don't be."
He leans in to kiss me.
Wait a minute, hold up. Jai doesn't have a lip ring.

Short chapter but omg where is he???