Chapter 19

Bella POV
"Okay so you'll be able to go home today. Your stitches have been removed. Try to take it easy a bit as the cancer will slowly start to take toll on you. I will call you immediately if a donor comes up." The doctor tells us.

"Thank you for everything."  I tell him.

"Um doc can I speak to you outside." Jai says to the Dr.

"Sure."

They step out to talk. I can't hear what they're saying but I wonder what would Jai want to talk about with my Dr.

Jai POV
"Jai this is a very serious decision are you sure about this?"

"Yes"

"Okay then. I will contact you in 3 months."

Adela is gonna hate me for this but I love her so much I just can't see her die. I will make these 3 months memorable for her.

Bella POV
Jai walks back in.

"Babe why did you want to speak to my Dr in private?"

"Oh nothing important."

I give him that you better tell me now look or I'll never have sex with you again look.

"Okay it was just a question about a man thing."

"Okay babe."

"You ready to see our son now?"

"Yes omg I miss him so much."

Flash forward to when they're home*
"You okay babe?"

"Yeah Jai I'm okay."

He looks at me.

"I'm gonna make you happy as can be these 3 months okay?"

"Okay."
He leans in to kiss me and I kiss back.
Yes people, I fell in love with my kidnapper over 5 days and 3 years of writing letters and we have a son together.

He unlocks the door and I step in.

"MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY YOUR HOME!!!!" Adrian runs at me and hugs me.

"Yes baby mommy is home now."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes Mommy is fine."

"Are you and daddy finally here for good?"

"Yes" me and Jai say at the same time.

"Okay come build a castle with me out of the couch."

Jai and I laugh and we go build a castle with our son.

Before that Derek and Ashely came to tell me hi and they know about my cancer and they'll be here for me and Jai and Adrian.

We spent the whole day playing with him. It really made me happy to see Jai spending time with Adrian. And it breaks my heart that I will only have 3 months to see this. I wish I could just live in the moment with them forever.