Chapter 7

"Luke wtf are you doing?" I say quickly pushing him off me.
"Where is Jai?"

"He couldn't risk putting your life in danger so he went on his own to finish the trip."

"But I was suppose to be with him!! What if he gets caught?? And what if they kill him?"I start to cry.

"He's gonna be back!!"

"How do you know that Luke?"

"He's done this before."

"Fuck that I'm going after him." I say as I get up when Luke puts both of his arms around my waist and drags me down.

"Luke let go I need to go find Jai!!" I cry

"He will be fine he told me to take care of you meanwhile."

I cry into his arms and he carries me to the bed and lays beside me hugging me and calming me down. I fall asleep minutes later or so he thought.

I gently get up and change into some clothes. I grab lukes keys carefully to not awake him.

I head out and drive to find Jai.

5 hours later:
I see the same RV parked outside of a bar. I get off to see if Jai was inside and he wasn't. I go inside the bar and start to look for him. When suddenly Someone grabs me and drags me outside.

Im scared.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU REALZIEZED YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED?" Jai yells at me.

"LISTEN TO ME! I WASNT GONNA SIT AROUND CRYING MY EYES OUT WAITING FOR U, WHEN I TOLD YOU I WAS ALWAYS GONNA BE HERE BY YOURSIDE TO FIGHT THIS, I MEANT IT!!!" I yell back.

Jai sighs and pulls me in for a hug.

I mumble into his chest:
"Why did you leave me with Luke?"

"I couldn't risk you getting hurt."

"But you could have been killed."

"As long as you were okay."

"No Jai!!!"

"Well your here now so I guess I'll call Luke and tell him you with me and that's how it's gonna be."

I smile and nod and then remember.

"You know like tried to have sex with me??"

"He did what?" Jai said angry clenching his hands.

"He came in kissing me it was dark and I thought it was you untill I realized you don't have a lip ring."

"Did he hurt you?!"

"No he just startled me."

"How far did you go."

"What?"

"I said how far did you go??!!!"

"He bought me to the bed but that's all I swear!!" I start to cry a bit.

"Babe it's okay I believe you but next time I see him I'm gonna kick his ass!!"

"No your not!"

"Yes I am!"

"Jai stop it just let it go I'm with you now that's all that matters!"

"Agh! Okay okay."

I lean in to hug him and he whispers in my ear.

"So if I was luke would you have you know, done that with me?" I could feel the smirk on his face.

"Maybe I dunno." I said laughing.

"You wanna find out?"

"Ummm.... I don't....I don't know." I tell him.

Then he grabs my chin lifts it just so we can lock eyes with eachother and he leans in to kiss me.

He picks me up and pushes me towards the wall. And starts to kiss me more. His hands running up my tighs at my shirt.

"Uh hem!" And old man says walking by.

"Honeymooners aye?" He says.

"Yeah." Jai says.

"Well alrighty then good luck to the both of Ye and your future children aye."

"Thanks." Jai says.

"Children?" I laugh.

"Why not?"

"I've know you for about 5 days and I haven't even had sex yet and children?" I laugh.

"Well we have many more days with eachother, children will come in thier own time and sex we could fix that." He says with a smirk.

"Aye it's 7am maybe we should get going."

"Yeah yeah yeah."

"Awe is my baby mad?" I say pouting.

"Stop that."

"Hmmmmm."

"Seriously your about to lose it on the ground."

"Oh Kay!!"

"Let's get going I know a place up ahead where we can park the RV and rest for a couple hours." He says with a big smirk.

"Oh okay babe." I flirt with him.

"Damn."