Chapter 1

Book 2 "Perfect little Family"

Adela's POV
I was laying in my Comfy bed wrapped in my Husband's arm when I hear tiny footsteps running up the hallway.

"Jai." No response

"Jai the kids are coming we should get up." I said sleepily.

No response.

"Jai get up."

"A couple more seconds of rest please." He said muffled onto my shoulder.

"Mmkay." He pulls me closer to him and we fall back asleep.

Not for long.

I hear the door creak open and foot steps walking in the room.
They then proceed, like every Saturday morning, to get on the bed and start jumping on it both screaming in their Australian accents.

"MOMMY DADDY GET UP ALREADY!!!!!"

" Okay okay we're up." Jai says sitting up from the bed while I still stay in bed tired from staying up late unpacking.

"Is Nona up already?"

"Yes she is making breakfast and said to wake Mommy and You up."

"Okay you two head downstairs and we'll be down in a minute."

"Adela get up." I hear him say

Ha he thinks I'm gonna listen.

"Adela."

No response

" Fine stay in bed."

Ahha i win

Jai leaves the room and I go back to sleep.

5 minutes later I hear Him walking back in the room and he throws a cup of water on me.

"Jai what the fuck?"

"You wouldn't wake up." He says with a evil smirk.

"I hate you."

"No I think you love me."

"I think not."
I reply while getting up from my bed.

I proceed to make my way to the bathroom when he pulls me back by my wrist and spins me around so I'm pressed against him.

"Take it back."

"Never."

"I'll make you."

"I'd like to see you try."

He started to kiss me unexpectedly and when things were getting heated I hear the loud cries of a baby.

"Mood blocker."

"Hey." I punched his arm playfully

"Joking."

I make my way to my little boy's nursery where his cries are getting louder.

"Mommy is here little one."

I peek over his crib and I see him with tears in his eyes. He's probably hungry so I grab him to take him down stairs to make him a bottle.

Biologically he is not our son but that doesn't mean we love him any less.
The thing is just last year we found out Ashley was pregnant. Her and Derek were having problems so he took their son Michael and never came back for her or the baby. Days later I found her in the bathroom she had cut her wrist and she was losing a lot of blood.
One thing she told me before she slipped into a coma and never came back was to take care of her baby boy. And so we did.

"Hey there I was just about to go get him." Gina said

"It's okay I got it thanks."

"Here" she hands me his bottle and I feed it to him.

"Hungry little boy aren't you." I told him smiling and he smiled back.

"Mommy what are we going to do today?" My little girl told me.

"Mommy and Daddy have to work today."

"Again?" She pouted

"I'm sorry baby but maybe next time we'll do something fun."

I felt bad because we hardly got to spend time with the kids but it happens when you and your husband are very big music producers.

"You think you can work alone today? I got something very important to do."

"Jai that's the 4th time this week. They need us both not just me."

"I'm sorry I'll make it up to you."

"Yeah Jai they also need you too." Beau told him

"Fuck face." Jai told him back

"Loser."
I swear even though they're both past 26 years old they still act like they're 5.

"HEY." Gina and I said at the same time

"Sorry." They both said.

Gina took Adrian and Faith upstairs to get ready for school which left me Beau Jai and Nikko in the kitchen.

I gave Beau the baby and I just went upstairs to get ready for the long day I have ahead of me at the studio.

I took a quick shower and put a casual dress on that hugged my body but not too much. It was white at the top and from my belly button down it was mint green. I also paired it with white converse wired choice I know but it looked cute plus I didn't really need heals as I'm already 5'5 and don't need to be 6'.

"Hey." I looked behind me and saw Jai standing by the door.

I ignored him as I usually do when he gets me mad.

"Are you mad at me?"

"What do you think Jai? You haven't been at work this past week. I've been doing all the work it's a lot of work trying to get 7 people into the music industry."

"Look I promise it's not gonna be like this anymore."

"What are you up to anyways?"

"It's nothing bad but I just can't tell you." He said with pleading eyes.

"Fine. I have a lot of work to do and I need to leave already and if your not coming to work I need you to take the kids to school."

"Done."

I gave him a kiss and I left for work.