chapter eleven

Cambree's POV

I cant believe that Zayn told louis when i told him not to. Ughh. I thought i could trust him. But i guess i stand corrected. I look up with tears glistening in my eyes and shake my head. I quickly get my stuff and run to the girls locker room. letting the tears cascade down my cheeks. I also happened to forget about the thing with Blake tonight. Well i guess i will just have to suck it up. I heard a knock on the locker room door. 

"Who is it?" i asked wondering who would be wanting into the girls locker room

"Its blake." he said. Shoot i am crying i quickly run to the bathroom partof the locker room to wipe my tears as he is walking in

"Hi"I say

"Hey are you alright?"He asked before seeing me.

"Yeah im good."I say and i then suck it up and walk out. 

"Ready to go?"He asked 

"Yeah. But i have to go to my locker before we leave to get my book bag and home work."I  say after gathering all my things. 

"Hey look at me."He says

I them look at him and see him staring at me

"I know that you are not okay but i will not ask. But i know what i can do."H e says as he drops his bag and i drop mine as he slowly leans in and hugs me. I immediatly wrap my arms around his waist and layed my head on his chest. I then feel the tears start to pinch at the back of my eyes again. 

Blake's POV

I saw Cambree look at the bleachers then run to get her stuff and ran inside. I wonder whats wrong. I followered her to the locker room after she had already ran inside. I went and kncked on the locker room door

"who is it?" 

"Its me blake"

after i didnt get an answer i just walked in. I saw her wipe her eyes and walk back over to her stuff grab it and we made our way to our lockers. I then stop her in the middle of the hall way.

"I know you are not alright. I wont ask questions but i know what i can do."

I then dropped all my stuff and she did the same thing. I then leaned in and pulled her into a hug. I knew that was all she needed. I then began to feel her tears on my shirt

"shhhh its alright. "I said trying to calm her down. 

"I know im good." she said as she pulled out of the hud and wiped her eyes. Although she had a smudge of mascara so of course being the gentlemean i am wiped it off for her. 

i then lean down pick up both of our bags and tell her to get on my back.

"No its fine i can walk" she objected. 

"Cambree its fine." I said

"Fine she said" And with that she hoped on my back. lordy she is light. 

I then began to make my way to our locker.

We had just got done and now we were on our way back to her house. We just decided to walk cause she lived like five minutes away.

We finally reached her house and we walked in and straight up to her room. 

"Hey ill br right back im goin to change clothes feel free to look around." she said and walked into her closet and closed the door. Dang big closet. 

Cambree's POV

I walked into my closest and changed my clothes. I had changed into some Adidas Soccer pants and a Victoria Secret blue PINK shirt and but on some socks.