Chapter seventy two

CAMBREE'S POV

So we have been touring for what seems like forever. I really miss the guys. I am hoping that scooter will let me bring out some of the boys for a little bit. Like I no joke need some people from back home around me. I can't stand it. I am currently at rehearsals. Wearing some nike pro's a random cheer comp. t-shirt and some of course, neon Nikes. I have really been keeping myself busy with school work and my book which I am just so happening reading it for like the fifth time. We only have about two weeks left of shows before we have our break and we can go back home. I am really looking forward to that. I can't believe the U.S. leg of the tour is almost over. After this we move onto the out of the country I guess you could call it leg of the tour.

"Cambree get your self together! You keep spacing out on me." My dance teacher Rick exclaimed.

"Sorry Rick I'm good" I told him as he nodded his head. We got on with the rest of the rehearsals with me singing and dancing. It was soon over and I was glad. Like you have no idea how happy i was. Im not even joking you. Yeah it has been really fun, dont get me wrong it still is amazing, but i really do miss home. I havent really talked to anybody about it, and i know i should probably talk to them but we have all been so busy, and we have all be having so much fun, and i dont want to be the one to ruin it. But you know what fuck it! I need to talk to my dad, justin, ryan good, somebody, anybody. I walked back to the tour bus and right up to justin. 

"Hey justin, I need to talk to you" I told him as he nodded his head and we went and sat on the couch. 

"So whats up?" He asked casually. 

" I want to go home. I miss it, i miss everything. I love doing this but i can only do so much and sometimes thats not enough, I just want to go home and see everybody. My friends. Get back to soccer and cheer. I am so homesick. You have no idea" I told him letting a few tears stream out of my eyes and down my face. 

" Hey its okay. Dont cry. I felt the same way when i was on my first tour. I know that you miss all of that. I know. And thats okay. You just have to puch through one more week of tours and then youre home free and we get to go back home for a couple of weeks and you can see your friends." He told me. I sat ther confused for a minute. 

"I though we had two weeks left" I told him and he shook his head no and told me it was only one week. He then got up and left to go for his rehersals and i went back into my room and saw blake chilling there on our bed watching netflix. 

"Hey babe" I told him as i flopped down on top of him. His hands instinctively went to my waist. I smiled and pressed my lips to his. He kissed back immedaitly. I smiled into the kiss as did he. I finally got off of him and sat up and he did the same. He leaned and kissed me. I kissed back. We mostly just messed around---- WATCH VIDEO NOW!!!! ON THE SIDE-----

Blake and I sat there cuddleing watching netflix. We were minding our own business just chillin when i heard the click of a camera and aww'ing. I looked up and saw the whole crew plus my dad and uncles/brothers. I hid my face in his chest, waiting for the blush to die down. Cause my face probably looked like a tomato. 

"Alright love birds, we need you cambree, to get ready to go on stage so off we go to the arena." Scooter stated as i groaned and got up as blake followed in suit. Walking off the bus, the others lagging behind. We got inside and i actually allowed to pick my outfit. I chose white shorts, a blue tank from hollister, an obey snap back with white all star convers that were stuffed. I put in some flower earrings and curled my hair and i was good to go. -----OUTFIT ON SIDE0------------------

I soon when on stage and sung my little heart out. I sang me and you and collide(JAKE MILLER), Scream(Usher), Boomerang(THE SUMMER SET), and Best Love Song (T-PAIN). I sang a few others and then it was time for justin to go on where he rocked it. We were soon done for the night and as soon as we got back i put on some sweats and a tanktop and dove into bed, blake behind me. I fell asleep in blakes arms. My favorite place to be at the moment. 

AUTHORS NOTE- HEY GUYS SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER. I REALLY AM. RIGHT NOW I AM TAKING MY EOC'S FOR MY CLASSES. I HAVE THREE WEEKS OF BLOCK DAYS FOR EOC'S. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW WHAT EOCS MEEN IT IS END OF COURSE EXAM. THEY SUCK. BUT IF I GET PROFICIANT THEN I DONT HAVE TO TAKE MY FINAL FOR THAT CLASS. BUT ANYWAYS I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN. NOT SURE HOW OFTEN THAT WILL BE CAUSE I HAVE TO SHARE MY LAPTOP WITH MY SISTER WHICH SUCKS. ANYWAYS:

LOVE YOU GUYS MY LITTLE HUNGER GAMERS 

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR... GOODBYE GUYS LOVE YOU!!!!