Chapter Thirty Two

AS PROMISED Quote
"Life is an adventure,you wipe out, and you end up in the impact zone." Soul Surfer Bethany Hamilton
.

Back to the story

Cambree's POV
We were a team. Together we were walking down the street as a team, with pride, we were standing tall all matching with our uniforms.

If you didnt know that we are a soccer team then we would look like some type of gang. I mean we all dressed the same. 

We are all wearing- http://www.polyvore.com/get_pumped/set?id=103914454. I had my book bag on my back and i was carrying my soccer bag. 

We eventually made it to the school and and we all walked into school together. Everybody stopped and whispered to eachother pointing at us. Liek have you not seen any soccer players before. 

At the front of the group was me, blake, john, luke, adam, jonas, jermay, quincy, and kyle. The of the guys were walking behind us. 

We all walked up to the fourth floor and to our lockers. Conveniently all of our lockers were on the same floor on the same side. 

We all walked to our classes. Me, quincy, and adam all had first hour together. We strolled into the class room just as the bell was ringing earning a glare from our teacher. We all went and sat down awaiting the annoucements.

Soon enough the intercome buzzed to life as the annoucements began

"GOOD MORNING EAST HIGH SCHOOL. TODAY'S ACTIVITIES ARE: VARSITY SOCCER, THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS ARE: BLAKE ARMSTRONG, JOHN ADAMS, JONAS KLIEIGHN, JERMAY FLATT, QUINCY TYLER, KYLE RAISA, LUKE MONTANA, SPENCER BROWN, JOHN LUKE MARKINGSTON, TYLER BLACK, TOBY PETERS, KALEB BAKER, KAYDEN JAMESON, PETER GREEN, STEFAN HASTINGS, TYLE LOCKWOOD, MATT DAMON, LIAM HEMMINGSTON, AND CAMBREE TOMLINSON............" 

The announcemnets drown on but i didnt bother to listen to any of it. As soon as they finished the announcements for soccer, me, adam, and quincy all went and sat at our computers. Although that didnt mean anything. All i could think about was the game today.  I decided to get the guys numbers considering i didnt have their numbers. 

"Hey guys put your numbers in my phone" I told them as i handed them my phone. 

When i got it back i laughed at what the boys put their names in as. 

"Really guys" I stated laughing

"Yeah" They both replied laughing

"So how do you think the other team will react seeing a girl on the team?" I asked with curiosity filling my mind. 

"Well at first they will think that its just a joke most likely but then when you pull off your mad skills they wont believe what hit them. I mean you have some mad skills, i would'nt be suprised if you got some scouts to come and watch you, you're amazing." Quincy told me making e laugh, 

"Thanks man." I told him. Soon enough the bell had rang and i hadent done any work. Neither had the guys. 

As soon as i walked out of the class i was greated by jermay who then walked with me all the way to the second floor to theater class.

Today we spent the whole hour taking a test jermay sat one seat away from me with a normal seat inbetween us. The seats that we were in had desks conected to the seats so thats a plus. Anyways the test i took was 9 pages long. It absolutly sucked. 

That class was soon over and off i went to math. Half the way there i found blake so we ended up walking to the fifth floor together, hand in hand. 

"So you ready for the game babe?" I asked him. 

"Yeah how about you baby? You nervous. First game as a varsity player." Blake said to me. Know that he mentioned it, yeah i was nervous,