Chapter Thirty Seven

Cambree's POV

I woke up some time in the middle of the night. I have not a clue why though. I had a feeling, a feeling that i was suppose to be remembering something. I got out of bed and walked into the living room. I was burning up and a feeling in the pit of my stomach, the feeling that your about to throw up. But then again i felt fine. 

I layed down on the couch and let the cool air surround me. Sleep soon took over me again and i fell alseep although with that same question running through my head. 

What am i suppose to remember. What happened on this day in the past?

Louis's Pov

I had woken up before everybody and look next to me. I was expecting to see cambree laying there snuggled up to blake, however i was suprised that she wasnt there. 

I ran down the stairs and into the living room to see her asleep on the couch. 

I walked over to her and shook her awake. 

"Cambree are you alright? Why are you down here sweetheart?" I asked her.

"What is today?" She then asked back, I thought that was odd. 

"Um September 20th why?" I questioned her back

I saw her eyes widen and i saw her eyes fill with tears. 

She got off of the couch and ran upstairs. She first ran into her room but ran out of it quickly and ran into my room. 

I ran up the stairs and walked into my room. I saw her all bundled up in the covers. I could here her sniffles and her sobs that escapes her mouth. I ran over to her and sat down next to her. 

"Cambree whats wrong babygirl?" I asked her, her sobs just continued to grow. They were worse than when she met justin. They are about ten times worse. 

"Babygirl talk to me please. What wrong?"I stated as i began to get worried. She didnt answer her sobs just continued to grow.

I walked out of the room and cracked the door behind me. I trudged down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 7:15.a.m. 

I walked into the living room and turned on the news, i saw that school was closed due to sever weather. I looked out the window and indeed the storm was raging on. It look as if it had gotten worse. I am glad though, cambree is in no condition to go to school. 

I walked upstairs and into my room. and walked over to cambree. 

"Sweetheart do you want to lay in your bed?" I asked her as she shook her head no. 

"Do you want everybody out of your room?" I asked her

She nodded her head yes. I then ran my hand over her back and left the room, and walked to her room. 

I woke up scooter first. 

"Hey man can you help me get everybody out of cambree's room please?" I asked him as he nodded his head

"What wrong?" He asked. 

"To be honest i have no idea thats the thing," I told him. He dropped the subject there and proced to wake up justin, niall, and zayn. I then woke up liam and blake. 

"What?" Justin groaned. 

"Come on man get up, its serious." I told him as he got out of bed.