chapter 14

Cambree's POV

I knew it.  I knew they didnt love me. Ughhh why am i so ugly? Why cant i just be beautiful and smart? 

I turn around and start crying into blakes side since im not tall enough to reach his shoulder. My life is so screwed up. Howerver soon enough i feel blake wrap his arms around my waist in a conforting kind of way and rubs my back. 

"Oh my god Cambree im so so sorry" My dad says with tears in his eyes

All i do is nod my head and sniffle a bit. Not much of a response huh. 

"Cambree who is this and why were you guys sleeping in the same bed?"My dad asked a lot more calmer than before

"Uh...um..th-this i-is bl-blake.. and uhh- we uh fe-fell asl-asleep watching a movie. Im sorry please dont hit me." i say while hiccuping a bit. 

"Ahh hunny i would never hit you. Im so sorry i yelled, im not mad. It was just a farthley instinct. Come here." He says, amd with that i let go of blake and run over to my daddy and just hug him. 

Blakes POV

Ahhh that was so sweet. All though Cambrees dad freaked out, i can see where he is coming from. I mean walking in on his daughter snuggled up to a boy will make you do that. 

However i think her louis handled that pretty well. Besides the fact. 

Louis's POV

"Alright blake you can sleep in the guest room and i will wake you up for school tomorrow. Cambree i wll talk to you in a minute. Blake follow me and we can get the guest bed set up." I say politely. 

"Yes sir." Blake responded and then walked over to cambree and gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead. 

WHAT DID I MISS??? MY BABY GIRL IS GROWING UP. 

"Alright well come on blake." i say and walked out of the room

"Okay is if there is something going on between you and my daughter, just dont break her heart and treat her right if not we will have some problems." I say sternly

"Yes sir."He replied very nicely. 

"Okay well I will let you get settled good night. Bathroom is in your room and kitchen is in down stairs to your right. I will wake you at 5:30a.m. Goodnight Blake."I respond politely. 

"Goodnight Sir" Gosh this boy with his sir's. 

After blake said goodnight i left, shut his door and made my way to cambree's room. 

As i approached her door i gently knocked. I heared a small mumble of some words. I took that as a sign to walk in and thats just what i did. 

"Hey cambree. I have to tell you something." Ii say getting ready to tell her that she might miss the full day of school cause she has to go to the doctor. \

"Um okay shoot."She says turning around to face me in her bed and locks her phone. 

"Um tomorrow you will miss at least half the school day maybe all tomorrow."I sat 

"Why?" she questions.

Cambree's POV

"Why?"I ask

"Wellyouhavetogetaphysicalandacheckupatthedoctors."Louis says. Although i couldnt here him. 

"Louis i didnt understand please say it again." Half asleep. 

"You have to get a physcial and a check up at the doctors tomorrow."He says and i littlerly start to freak out. 

"NO. I DONT WANT TO GO. PLEASE DONT MAKE ME GO."I scream. 

"Im sorry babygirl you have to. Please dont cry. If you do i will." Louis says

"Okay im sorry daddy." I say. 

"Its alright baby girl. Go back to sleep. I will wake you up at like 7:45 tomorrow. Your appointment is at noon."Louis says

"Okay goodnight love you." I respond back quitely and climb back into bed. 

And with that louis walked out of my room and gently closed my door, and turned off the light. 

5:30 AM 

Blakes POV

Five thirty came around too fast. Exactly at five thirty louis came into the guest bedroom and woke me up.  Believe me when i say that i was not a happpy camper. 

I was down stairs eating breakfast when i had not yet heard cambree yet. 

"Hey guys where is cambree?" I questioned

"Oh she will be either late to school or will not be there today."Louis replied. 

"Alright well tell her to text me please."I responded, i finished up my breakfast and left for school with louis taking me. 

Time for a boring day without my beautiful girlfriend Cambree. It will be a long day.

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG VERY LONG WAIT. DIDNT HAVE ANY IDEAS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER SO SORRY. WELL HERE IT IS.