Chapter Forty Five

Cambree's POV

My alarm had just gone off and i had gotten out of bed very carefully. 

I walked or wobbled over to my closet and found something to where------OUTFIT ON SIDE

I then strapped on my boot and walked down stairs for breakfast. 

"Hey sweety" El stated

"Hey, where is my dad at?" I asked her

"Right behind you" I turned arund and saw my dad standing there. 

"Can i take some of my medicine to the nurse today for my foot?" I asked him. He nodded his head, got me some for this morning and i ate breakfast. 

Before i knew it,it was time to go.

I hopped into the car and we drove to school. My dad had to come in and talk to the nurse so i could get an elevator key and so he could drop off my medicine. 

I got the key and went to class, i was a little late but i didnt care, I was taking a final anyways. 

I walked into first hour and everybody starred at me as i went and sat down. 

I began taking my final and when everybody was done, they all croweded around me asking me what happened. 

Thanlfully the bell rang, can some one say saved by the bell.

I walked to math class and once again walked in late. 

As i sat down everybody started to whisper. I sat down and blake looked at me. 

"They have done this every hour." I stated and then began taking my final. 

I had lunch and blake and i left five minutes early. 

"Babe, i need to go to the nurse" I told him as he nodded his head and grabbed my hand. 

I walked into the nurse and asked for my medicine. 

I took my medicine and blake and i went to lunch. Lunch had already started when i walked down the stairs with blake helping me. 

As i walked in the whole cafateria turned and looked at us. They all whispered. 

"All freaking day blake all day" I told him 

"Just ignore them." He told me as we sat down at the lunch table. 

All of the guys had no idea what happened. All they know is that i was missing but thats all. 

"Are you going to tell us what happened" John asked

"Cheer accident" I stated adn got up to go to the venging machine. In our school, we have this card thing and we swipe it and it tacks onto our lunch account. Its really cool. 

I got some gatorade and some gummy worms. 

I sat back down and everybody was looking at me.

"What?" I asked 

"What really happened?" Noah asked

"I told you it was a cheer accident okay, my base dropped me" I told them getting up and walking to the elevator everybody was looking at me and i couldnt stand it. 

"OH MY GOD, IT WAS A CHEER ACCIDENT NOW GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE" I yelled as everybody turned away. 

I got into the elevator and went up to the fifth floor. 

I walked around for a bit and then walked into the science class room. 

It didnt take blake long for him to figure out where i was. He walked into the class room and sat down next to me. 

"I just want to go home" I told him

"I know baby i know" He told me as we just sat there and hugged. I then layed my head on the table and closed my eyes. 

Sixth hour ended and i went to seventh hour to take my final. That went by quickly and i once again layed my head down and closed my eyes. 

Im pretty sure that i fell asleep for the next thing i know blake is shaking me awake to go home. 

I gathered my stuff and walked outside with blake. I walked to the car and got in as did blake

"How was youre-" My dad started but i interupted him. 

"I dont want to talk about it right now" I told him as he nodded his head. 

We pulled up to the house and i got out and walked straight to my room. I took off my boot and put on my sleeping cast and crawled into bed. 

I didnt feel well and i was so tired. 

I fell asleep quickly and hopefully i would sleep peacefully through the night.