chapter twenty five

Cambree's POV

Oh my god, i cant believe i just mouthed off to a teacher like that. 

Everybody aroud me began to laugh and ohhh. 

"ENOUGH, I WILL SEE YOU AFTER CLASS MISS. TOMLINSON" He said yelling slightly

"Okay" I said in the same tone that he just did. 

"OHHHHHHHHHH" The whole calss said. 

I just leaned against blake.

"Your in some deep shit cambree"Blake said chuckling

"How much trouble do you think i will be in?" I asked slightly worried now.

"Um not too much probablly something liek just a threat nothing will really happen. The worst you can get is probably a detention." Blake said

"Oh okay." I said still really scared. 

"Alright looks like we will run the mile on monday, we ran ot of time."He said followed by a lets go on in. 

I was walking behind with blake, me on blakes back

"Blake arent i heavy?" I asked wondering

"Not one bit, i feel like im holding a feather. You are so light." He said. 

"Wow, i guess" I repleid. 

"Baby i dont think that is healthy I wouldnt be suprised if you weighed less then 80 pounds. Lets go to the nurse after this class and see what we weigh." He said, 

"Um okay. But how about we go to the trainer before soccer" I said then hopped down from blakes back and went into the locker room without giving blake a chance to reply. 

I changed back into my atherletic outfit, and then walked out to be greeted by blake. 

"Hey babe. "I said as i came up behind him, only to see him jump and the guy i am assuming he was talking to laughing along with me. 

"Hey baby," He said back

His friend then coughed slightly next to us, 

"Oh cambree this tyler, he is on the soccer team, well jv. " Blake said

"Oh hi im cambree i play soccer but im on varsity with blake." I said reaching my hand out for him to shake. 

"You as in a girl are on boys varsity. BOYS, and your a FRESHMAN. Im a sophomore and im on jv. Damn girl you got some skill. Shes a keeper blake." Tyler said. 

"Um thanks i guess." I said a little embarressed. The bell the rang signaling the end of sixth period and it was now time for english. Blake grabbed my hand and off we went to our seventh hour. 

We finally arrivaed in the class as soon as the bell began ringing. 

"Blake i forgot to go to mr. beckhams office." I said starting to panick. 

"Baby calm down it will be alright. He will probably call you down to his office" AS soon as he said that the hall walker came strolling in giving the teacher a note. 

"Cambree Tomlinson. This is for you, take your stuff and go now." The teacher said in front of the whole class, like really that was a bitchy mover seriously. 

I grabbed the note and walked out of the room and to mr.beckhams office knowing it was him. 

I finally made it down to floor one and made my way to mr. beckhams office.