Chapter Seventy Five

CAMBREE'S POV

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?!?!?!" My dad yelled out. 

"I dyed it. Do you not like it, cause I do" I said a total attitude noticable in my voice. 

"THE SASS IS REAL" Ryan good shouted out making me burst out laughing. 

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING CAMBREE, YOU CANT JUST GO OFF AND DYE YOUR HAIR" Louis continued to yell at me. 

"I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK LOUIS! ITS MY LIFE NOT YOURS" I screamed at him. Calling him louis instead of dad. 

"I AM YOUR FATHER, YOU WILL CALL ME DAD NOT LOUIS" He shouted back. 

"Well if you're my 'dad' why don't you start acting like it." I yelled, tears streaming down my face. 

Everything after that seemed to go in slow motion. I felt something hit my cheek and in that moment everybody got silent and i knew that louis just slapped me across the face. 

"YOU SON OF A BITCH I HATE YOU" I screamed and ran into my bedroom. I layed on the bed put my face in my pillow and cried, I soon felt a hand on my back and i jumped. I turned around and saw everybody but louis and scooter in my room. I looked for blake and i found him in the see of people that are my family. As soon as his eyed locked with mine he ran over to me and enveloped me in a hug. 

"I hate him so much blake" I told him as he nodde his head. I looked past blake and saw justin, i got up and walked over to justin and hugged him, with that usher, ryan good, and kenny all enveloped me into a hug. I just let it all go, all of the tears, the pain, the hurt, everything. I began balling. 

"Hey, itll be okay" Justin told me rubbing my back. 

"No it wont. I dont want to see him, I dont want to be by him, I hate him so much justin. I cant, I just cant stand to see him right now" I told him as he nodded his head. 

"Hey cambree can i see your cheek please?" Usher asked as i pulled away from justin and looked at usher. My eyes still filled with tears, waiting for them to spill over. 

"Damn, im going to go and get some ice. I'll be right back." He told me and i nodded my head. All of the sudden i had the perfect idea for a song. I grabbed a random note book and began writing. About thirty minutes later i was finished. I handed the book to justin to read. It was now that i noticed usher came back and he handed me the ice. 

"Cambree, this is amazing, what the name of it." Justin told me as he passed the book around. 

"Im thinking DEAD IN THE WATER. I just wrote it, you know with everything going on." -PLAY VIDEO NOW----

"Wow this is amazing Cambree" Ryan G told me. I smiled and said thank you. I then walked over to zayn, niall, laim, and harry and enveloped them into a hug. 

"it'll be okay princess" Zayn told me as i shook my head no. 

"When are we going to the hotel, I cant stand to be on the bus anymore, I feel really cramped. I feel like i cant breath" I told them as i tried to push away from everybody. 

"Hey, hey, just take deep breaths. Hey guys why dont you all go out of the room for a little bit."Justin told everybody and they all left, well except for blake, thankfully. I sat down on the bed as i tried to take deep breaths. 

"Cambree are you claustaphobic?" Justin asked me as i just shrugged my shoulders. 

"Are you starting to feel any better?" He asked as i nodded my head. 

"Alright kiddo why dont you lay down and take a nap until we get to the hotel. Ill come back and check on you in a little bit" Justin told me as i nodded my head laying down and pulling the blanket over me. I felt the bed did and i knew it was blake. I turned towards him and cuddled into him and closed my eyes slowly falling asleep. 

JUSTIN'S POV

I feel really bad for cambree right now. I mean she had been through so much. What louis did was way out of hand. To be honest i really like cambree's new hair. I am super pissed at louis right now. As soon as i walked out of cambree's room and into the living room area i saw louis. 

"You know she hates you right?" I said to him

"Justin Drew Bieber" Scooter hissed.

"What scooter, what do you want. Its true? I just spent, what half an hour, in there with her while she cried her eyes out. A huge bruise is on her face. She said and i quote, 'i hate him so much'. You did that to her louis. First you ignore her and now you hit her. Over what? Her dying her hair. I love her hair. I would never ever lay a hand on her, and i would have never expected anybody to, and for it to come from you, even knowing her past, you still did it. Cambree was right about one thing, You are a Son of a Bitch" I yelled at him. 

With that i walked off of the bus and with my phone wallet and car keys in hand i made my way out to the range rover i rented. I drove off and made my way to a panera and ordered a chicken salad sandwhich. I pulled through the drive thru and then got my food and pulled away. 

I made my way back to the tour bus, since we are stopped. Im not to sure why we are stopped, expecially not at a hotel but its whatever. 

Once i made my way back to the tour bus, i got out of my car and walked into the bus. I sat down at the kitchen table thing and finished eating my food and then once i finished i walked into cambree's room. Once in i saw that she was alseep. Out like a light. I had a plan tho, and i needed cambree to be awake. Walking over to her, i shook her once i was next to her, she immedialty opened her eyes and sat up. 

"Hey cambree, i have an idea." I told her and she nodded her head signalling for us to continue. 

"So i was wondering if you wanted to pack a bag and get your stuff for like over night and go and stay at a hotel. I need to get out of here and i know you feel the same way" I told her 

"Yeah sure, give me and blake ten minutes" She told me as i nodded my head and walked out. 

CAMBREE'S POV

As soon as justin walked out blake and i jumped up and grabbed both of our bags. I placed some nike shorts- all black to be exact and a white nike hoodie. I placed some socks, undergarments, shower stuff, tooth brush and my retainer. I also made sure that i had my hair brush and glasses put in my bag and then zipped it up, placed my black nike free runs on and grabbed by my pillow, phone charger and bag. Blake did the same and then we left. My wristlet on my wrist and keys in my hand. I walked out to the car, blake trailing behind me and justin behind blake.

I got in the car, started it up and blake got in the passenger seat. Justin got in his range rover and told me to follow him. I did as instructed and made the one hour journey out of the small town that we were in, to god knows where. 

Usher's POV

I went to go and check on Cambree and Blake. I walked into her room only to find her pillow, phone, phone charger, and laptop all gone. The same thing as blake, checking justins room, it was the same way. 

All i knew was that they were gone and i have no idea were they are 

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN 

CONGRADULATIONS!!!! I UPDATED DURING THE WEEK.

LOVE ALL YOU GUYSS

LIVE SIMPLY SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR

LOVE YOU LITTLE HUNGER GAMERS