Chapter Forty Four

Cambree's pov

I was walking to justins house so he could take me to school. Dad and the guys had to go to a meeting and blake had to go home last night. 

As i was walking to justin's house i saw a dark van watching me, i tried to walk a little faster but i couldnt, my boot was restricting me. 

I heard a car door open and close, i tried to get to justins house as fast as i could. 

I wasnt fast enough though because before i knew it a cloth was placed over my mouth and i started to fell really dizzy. 

Before i knew it everything went black. 

Kidnapper's POV

I got her finally. 

We tied her up and threw her in the back of the van. 

We drove off to a house in the woods, about an hour away from here. 

We finally arrived and i grabbed the girl, walked into the house, and threw her in the basement making sure to lock the door. 

I decided on calling andrew telling him i got her. 

"Yo man i got her come on over" I told him as he told me he would be there soon. 

I soon heard her start to band on the door. 

I unlocked it and walked in. 

"Whats up sweetheart?" I asked her in an evil voice

CAMBREE'S POV

I woke up and tried to move but my hands were tied together. 

I began to bang on the door when the guy opened it and walked in. I scooted back against the wall, afraid of what he would do. 

"Whats up sweet heart?" The man asked evily and creepily. 

"I want to go home" I stated as i began to cry. 

"SHUT UP" He screamed and slapped me across the face, that only mad me cry harder. 

The man got up and left and soon another man entered the room. 

"Hey sweetheard im andrew" The boy andrew stated. 

He walked over to me and pulled my hair pulling me up to my feet.

"LOOK AT ME" Andrew screamed in my face. I looked up and he grinned. 

He then threw me back on the ground and kicked me repetaly. By the time he walked out i could hardly breath. 

Justin's pov

I was waiting for cambree to get here. She was late. I tried calling her multiple times and she never answered. 

I grabbed my phone and called lou

CONVO

L-HEY JUSTIN WHATS -

J-GET TO MY HOUSE NOW

L-WHATS GOING ON

J- I THINK CAMBREES BEEN TAKEN, CALL BLAKE AND SIGN HIM OUT IM GOING TO GO AND PICK HIM UP

L-WE ARE ON OUR WAY AND ALRIGHT

I hung up got in my car and drove to the school. I walked in and got blake and we drove back to my house