Chapter Sixty Two

CAMBREE'S POV

We all decided to go out to a Japaneses Steak House. We pulled up to the resturant and of course there were paps. 

We walked in and found a table and sat down. We all ordered and soon our food came after the little show the chef put on. 

We all ate and laughed and before we all knew it, it was 8:30. And let me tell you i was pooped. 

Everybody got up and loaded into the car. I feel asleep thinking about what i was going to wear tomorrow to school. 

"Babe" I heard somebody saw and felt me being shaken awake. I opened my eyes and it was blake. 

"Yeah babe?" I asked him. 

"We're home, so lets go in and go to bed."Blake stated as he picked me up and carried me inside and up the stairs to my bedroom. 

I walked into my closet pulled on some nike pro's and a white tanktop along with some short nike socks. 

I then walked over to my bed and dived in. I fell right asleep with Blakes arms wrapped around my small frame. 

"Goodnigt baby, I love you" Was the last thing that i heard before i fell asleep. 

5:30 AM

I heard my alarm go off and i jumped out of bed. I had showered last night so i didnt need to again. I walked to my closet and changed into some jeggings a light hoodie and some adidas sampas.---OUTFIT ON THE SIDE--

I walked out and went and ran a straightener through my hair. I walked out after i was finished and saw that blake was in some dark wash jeans and a under armour hoodie with some sampas on. 

I grabbed my bag and  my phone as blake did the same and we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. 

I grabbed an orange and blake grabbed an apple. I ate grabbed a gatorade as did blake and we walked out the door. We were walking to school today. 

When we got to school it was like the first day all over again. 

SKIP TO LAST PERIOD

I was thankful that my main core classes didnt change and neither did blakes. 

The bell rang signalling the end of the day. I got up, packed up my stuff and went to my locker. I grabbed everything and waited for blake as we were going to walk home. 

Blake soon finished and we linked hands and walked off and made our way home. 

It was actually very very cold today and i made the rookie mistake of not bringing another jacket. 

The whole way home i was shivering as was blake because all he had was his hoodie. We made it to my house and of course everybody was there. 

Blake and i walked in and there first thing i did was go over to the couch and pull a blanket over me. 

Blake came over and sat down next to me. I pulled the blanket over both of us and laid my head on his chest. 

Just then everybody walked into the living room. 

"Are you guys alright?" My dad asked.

"Yeah we are just freezing. I forgot an extra jacket so i was freezing my butt off on the way home from school." I told him as he nodded his head. 

"Alright well I am driving you to school tomorrow because its suppose to rain and then justin will pick you and blake up and he will take you to the studio to put down some songs. 

"Alright and i have cheer tonight dad" I told him. 

"Alright well go get ready " He told me as i looked at my phone and saw that it was already 3:30. 

I got up off the couch and walked up the stairs into my room. I pulled on some cheeta print nike pro's and then pulled on a sports bra, I grabbed my brace for my foot pulled it on then put on some socks then my cheer shoes. 

I grabbed a jacket and then walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to find everybody and a new person there that looked about my age. 

"Hey justin where is my dad and blake?" I asked him as i felt two arms snake around my waist. I turned around and kissed blake on the lips. 

"Babe, are you coming to cheer practice with me?" I asked him as he nodded his head. 

Just then my dad walked in. 

"Cambree, we are leaving soon, so what do you want to eat?" My dad asked me. 

"Chicken Cearser Salad" I told him as he went to the fridge and pulled out the salad stuff and some chicken. 

He put it all together and handed it to me as i poured the salad dressing on my salad. I mixed it all up and began eating it. 

"Hey cambree, are you going to play for the girls soccer team?" He asked me. 

"Nahh I'll just stick with boys varsity" I told him as everybody laughed. The mystery boy laughed the hardest. He then spoke up. 

"You arent serious right?" He asked. 

Everybody stopped laughing and looked at the boy. 

"Um yeah i am serious" I stated as i looked at my dad. 

"Dad can we leave now?" I asked him as he nodded his head. I grabbed my water bottle my dad had filled up for me and grabbed my phone and put on my jacket. 

Blake grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room, when we walked out I heard Zayn go ape shit on his ass. 

Blake and i began laughing and my dad walked out. 

"Hey Cambree, we are all going to be there today at your practice" He stated as i nodded my head. I walked to my dads car and hopped in the front and blake got in the back. Everybody else got in and we made our half hour drive to the gym. We got there and i jumped out of the car and walked into the studio.

I walked into the doors and everybody went up top to watch. I took off my jacket and set my cheer bag down as i put my hair up. 

I walked over to my cheer team and began stretching with them. We then began stunting and we are trying a new trick. 

It's like a roller coaster where me and this other girl cross and what not.---WATCH VIDEO NOW--

We continued practicing and then it was time to go and i was so tired. 

"GUYS TOMORROW WE WILL BE DOING CONDITIONING AND THEN WE WILL PRACTICE ON SATURDAY THEN ON MONDAY WE WILL GO TO OUR COMP."Coach dunlap shouted as we all said yes sir. 

"Cambree come over here" My coach shouted as i ran over to him.

"Yeah coach?" I asked him. 

"Are you okay, you know with your foot and your stomach?" He asked me. 

"Yeah i am okay, i mean my stomach muscles kinda hurt becasue its been a little bit since i have cheered but other than that everything is fine" I told him as he nodded his head. 

"Alright well i guess just keep stretching extra at home before and after cheer that way you are able to compete without any complacations"My coach stated as i nodded my head. 

I then left and grabbed my stuff, put on my jacket and walked out. 

"Hey baby, you did great tonight" Blake told me as i nodded my head. 

We all got back in the car and we went off to the house. 

I walked straight to bed and blake came and layed with me. 

In a couple of minutes i was asleep with blake running his hands through my hair.