Chapter Sixty Four

A/N HEY GUYS I JUST WANTED ALL OF YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT I AM SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE. I ALSO WANTED TO SAY THAT I HAVE WRITTEN A NEW STORY AND IF YOU COULD, COULD YOU PLEASE CHECK IT OUT? ITS CALLED 'EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON'

ON WITH THE STORY.

CAMBREE'S POV

'LET ME LOVE YOU

UNTIL YOU LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF

GIRL LET ME LOVE YOU,  AND ALL YOUR TROUBLES

DONT BE AFRAID, LET ME HELP'

I woke up to neyo's let me love you. I groaned and turned it off and got out of bed. I walked striaght to my closet and looked at the weather. High of 65, and rainy all day. Looks like im rolling sweats and a hoodie. After all im only going to school until 10:30am. 

I went to my drawer that has all of my soccer pants in them and pulled out a pair of nike sweats, an obey hoodie, and a pair of neon orange nike's that i have yet to wear.---OUTFIT ON THE SIDE---

Fininshing getting dressed i walked into my bathroom did my hair and walked back out to see blake was no longer in bed. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and everybody was gathered. 

"Cambree come here we need to talk to you about today after school" My dad stated as i nodded my head and went over and sat down. 

"Yeah?" I asked my eyes closed. 

"Open you eyes" I heard  usher state and laugh. I opened my eyes and yawned. 

"Okay so today usher is going to pick you up and then he is going to take you blake and taylor to scooters like house where we will be and we will talk over tour with justin and then you are going to have to start choreography rehersals for tour also"My dad stated as i nodded my head. 

Blake soon entered the kitchen from some place. He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I spun around and pecked his lips. I then layed my head on his chest as he circled his arms around my waist a little more. 

"Cambree, what do you want for breakfast honey?" My dad asked me. 

"Im not hungry" I told him as everybody turned around and looked at me. 

"WHAT?!"I asked rather loudly. 

"Cambree, you need to eat something"Niall stated. 

"I told you that i wasnt hungry, can i just take something for after my test if i get hungry?"I asked him as he look at my dad. 

"Cambree you know how i am about you not eating" My dad told me. 

"Oh My God. Its not like im not eating anything. I will take a bag of grapes and a gatorade okay?" I asked him. 

"No cambree its not okay. You are eating something before you go" My dad yelled.

I rolled my eyes and walked passed him, flinging open the freezer door and pulling out a waffle. I slammed it closed and cooked my waffle and ate it. I turned around and walked back up the stairs to my room. 

I walked in and grabbed my phone looking at the time, I saw that it was in fact already 6:50. I grabbed myslef my Sully from Monsters Inc, Pillow Pet. I grabbed my phone head phones, pillow pet and my backpack. I sprayed myself with victorias secret bombshell and walked out of my room and back into the kitchen. 

I walked passed everybody and went straight for the fridge to grab a gatorade. Honestly I dont know what is up but i am in a terrible mood. And no its that time of the month either. I think that i am just overly tired. I have been doing a lot of extra hours at the cheer gym.