After School

Brooke's P.O.V

I woke up early for school. I was in my blue shorts, blue and white strap top, my black sandals, and my black hat. I grabbed my bag and walked to the kitchen. "Morning Brooke". Rebecca said. Rebecca is my foster mum. She is the best foster carer I ever had. The other foster carers thought of me as a dump kid and that's why my parents left me. "Morning Ms. Rebecca". I said. "Brooke call me Rebecca". She said as I nod as I sat on the table. She hands me my plate of scrambled eggs. "Eat up, now or I won't let Treyvonetta come over for the sleepover tonight". She said as I eat and nod my head. I was finished, I washed my plate and put it on the drying track. I grabbed my bag, I told Rebecca I was going to school and I left.

I had arrived at school. I saw Treyvonetta at my locker, but she didn't see me, she locked my locker and I walked to her. "Hey Trey, did you go to my locker and opened it?" I asked. "No, I know you code. But I would never open it". Treyvonetta said. I opened my locker to see bubble gum on top of my locker. Like what the hell!? What is wrong with theses people? I pulled the gum off, I rolled them into balls, I threw it in the bin, I grabbed my books, I locked my locker and went to class. The bell rang as I sat down. "Treyvonetta! Why did you open Brooke's locker this morning!?" Our maths teacher asked. I got up and was to them. Treyvonetta turned to me and she covered her mouth. "I don't know you". I said.

~*~

The bell rang for lunch. I walked to my locker. As I see a dude girfting the walls saying 'Good Sake'. One of them looked at me and I just smiled as he walked off. Treyvonetta comes over to me, great that made my day. I opened my locker and shoved the books in there. I shut it as she cried. "Brooke... I'm... so... sorry... I... didn't... mean... it". She cried in between them. "YOU LIED TO MY FACE! WHEN I ASKED YOU IF YOU OPENED MY LOCKER!! YOU SAID NO, WHEN I SAW YOU!!" I yelled at her. "I'M FUCKEN SORRY... YOU BITCH!" She yelled at me. My eye's widen s as she covered my mouth. "So, I'm a bitch uh? Come and find me when your back to my best friend". I said and walked away.

I walked to the back of the gym. I sat down and cried for a while. Until two strong arms were around me, I turned to see my biology teacher. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked. "Mr. Alexander, you can't-". He cut me off with a kiss which I've never had from any of my teachers in the past. I wrapped my hands around him as he placed his hands on my back. I just realized I can't do this he's my teacher. I pulled back and he kisses my neck. "Mr. Alexander, we can't do this". I said. "I like you Brooke, I don't care what does the law says". He said. I shake my head and he smashed his lips into mine. But I had a little crush on him and I didn't want to get involve so then he would get fired. I pushed him off and walked away. And I found another place so I can be alone.

~*~

The bell rang for home time. "Brooke, please stay back". Mr. Alexander said. All the girls looked at me as they walked out. I stood at door and I need up closing it. He walks to me and holds my hands. "Brooke, please talk to me. Why you didn't you listen to me?" He asked. Are you for real Mr. Alexander? "I didn't list to you because what you and me did at lunch time. Even if I had a crush on you that doesn't we have to be more". I said. Suddenly he crashed his lips into making me to kiss him back. He lifted me and walked to the students table. He pulls back and nibbles on my neck. I pushed him and walked out.

I walked to the principal's office. "Hello miss Brooke, what can I do?" She asked. "Mr. Alexander was kissing me at Lunch time and last session today". I said. She nods and we talked about things we can do about it. "Thank you Ms. King". I said and walked out. I walked to my locker and walked out of the school grounds. I went for a walk around town. I told Rebecca I was going for a walk and told her Treyvonetta is not coming over today. She asked why, but I'd told her that, she had to go visit her grandma because she was sick. Then I was in the bad side of town and I continued to walk through. Then I felt someone touching my body places I don't feel comfortable in. I turned around to see a man in his 20s with black hair and green eye's. "Hey there, why is a gorgeous girl walking alone?" He asked. "I don't touch me". I said and pushed him. "Oh, feisty one I like that". He said coming closer. I walked back to the wall and he stood in front of me.