Ordering Things

Brooke's P.O.V

I was putting my heels on. While Christian was doing my hair. I turned around and kissed him. "Thank you". I said and he winked at me. We walked downstairs to the kitchen. He makes his coffee as I make tea. I'm not a big fan of coffee. I'm worried about Aria will come after me today. And the doorbell rang and Christian went to answer it. "Morning Ms. King, how may I help you?" Christian asked. "Is Brooke Carson living here?" Ms. King asked. "No, why are you asking me that?" He asked. "Aria Charm said Brooke was living here, but I see she is lying to me again". She said and signed. "Well, I'll see when you get to work". She said as he closed the door. He comes in the kitchen again. "Aria Charm? Does she ring a bell?" He asked. "She blamed me that Harry her father went to jail". I said and washed my cup. "Don't let her put you down babe... Your gonna be alright... I love you". He said and kissed my lips. "I love you too". I said. "We better get going... we'll stop half way so no one can see you with me". He said as we got in the car.

We stopped by the park where had trees everywhere. I got out and walked on the other side of the car. He rolled his window down and kissed me. "I'll see you at school". He said against my lips. "Mm". I said against his lips and kissed him. I stepped back and he drove off. I was walking down the path to see Noel and Tessa kissing each other. They pulled back and they looked at me. "Hey sis, you know Tessa". Noel asked. "Yeah, hey Tessa are you going to be helping me with the mask ball?" I asked. "I'm gonna be the food manager". Tessa said. "Noel, I'm gonna need some muscles... So, can you help?" I asked. He nods his head. "We better get to school because I got Mr. Grumpy for first session". Tessa said and walked to school.

~*~

It was lunchtime and I got a message from Christian. He said he wants to hold me and kiss me, how sweet he is. I opened my locker and put my books in. After lunch I have one of my class with Christian. I grabbed my book and walked to the students hall for meetings. I walked to the hall were four other students besides Noel, Tessa and me were there. We. All sat down and started talking.

~*~

"Gold and the colours of the rainbow sentinels on the ceiling". Ricky said. We nod as our principal and Christian comes in. "Brooke, may we see you". Ms. King said. I walked to them and asked them yes. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "About what Ms. King?" I asked. "About Aria spread rumours about you and a college guy". Christian said. "No". I said. "Don't worry about it... She'll be suspended for two weeks". Ms. King.  said. "Okay". I said. "How is your mask ball coming along?" Christian asked. "We made a list". I said and hand the paper. "I think for the music is to have a band is a good idea... I heard you can sing". Ms. King said. "I'm okay, do you want me sing a song?" I asked as she nod. "Natch get here". I said and he walks here. Ms. King said what she thinks and he nods. This is coming together.

~*~

"See you guy's later". I said and we walked out. The bell rang and I walked to Christian's classroom. I sat down at my desk and everyone was coming in. And Christian walks on the room and the girls were just starting at him. He leans on the desk with his arms crossed. "Students, I have some news". He said. "What is it?" Rachel asked. "This is my last class". He said. "WHAT!!" The girls yelled. "Girls shut the hell up!" Dukakis said. "We don't have to listen to you". Hannah said. "Hannah, just because we broke up... that doesn't mean to be a bitch!" Dukakis yelled. I got up from my sit and stood in front of the class. "How we all shut up! Mr. Alexander wouldn't like to leave when we argue... He wants to leave here happy to see us leaving because we had great years with him". I said and sat down. He finished what said and started the class.

The bell rang and everyone except for me left. I got up and Christian walked to the back of the room. I smashed my lips into his. "That was a good speech". He said and I placed my hands on his chest. "That's because I know you hate them arguing, so I thought I should shut the up". I said. "Well, your right baby". He said and kissed my neck. "When do we leave?" I asked. "At four and then we are going to visit a childhood friend". He said as we walked to my locker. "Meet me at the front of the school". I said and he walks away. I waited for him until it was four. I was going to be waiting for a while.