Chapter One

If you haven't read 'The Pains of Loving You' go back and read that. This is book two. 👀

(Y/N) POV

~~

THIS IS BOOK TWO! Visit my profile to find book 1 (the pains of loving you)

It's been two years since I last saw Zalgo and Slenderman. I'm eighteen now. All I've done in this time is avoid Zalgo... Clockwork and I live in fear everyday. I'm stronger - both mentally and physically, more agile, I'm a better fighter but my heart is cold.

Zalgo would do anything to have my head on a plate and I would do anything to see him die. Who knew my first proper mission would completely ruin my life. Deadly Nightshade, or DN. That's what the CreepyPastas at Slenderman's mansion knew me as. I wonder if they're still alive? Probably not... I gave up searching for them a long time ago. It's not like they want to see me, they probably want to kill me. I Don't really blame them to be quite honest.

Right now it's winter. The snow is thick and the frost coats everything around here. Everywhere is quiet, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched...

"There's something around here." I whispered to Clockwork.
"Are you sure?" She replied.
"Definitely." I said as I loaded an arrow into my bow.

The only sound was the breeze as we stood back to back in the middle of the forest.

Before I knew what hit me I was being shoved to the floor and struggled as they tied my hands and feet. 'So much for being stronger...' I thought as tried to overpower my opponent.

Clockwork was unconscious on the floor.
"WHO ARE YOU!! LET US-" I stopped mid sentence as I saw who had captured us. Terror rushed over me, I was done for...

I will be updating regularly (maybe once a week) now if I have time. I was lacking motivation for this story but I have decided to carry on 😊 Xx I hope you enjoy book 2!