Chapter Three

I stopped trying to fight the tears and the shock of everything came plummeting down on me. And everything went blank.

I opened my eyes to see Clockwork awake but tied up next to me.
"(Y/N), we need to get out of here!" She whisper screamed. I nodded frantically and realised they'd removed my pocket knife from my possession. Sh*t.
"It's no use, I'm tied to the ground." I said to Clockwork.

'I see you're awake.' Slenderman sent to me as he entered the room along with the other CreepyPastas.
'I'm going to tell you about your past. Zalgo has told you many lies to turn you against me.' 
"Ever since the battle two years ago, Zalgo has been hunting me and Clockwork down. I don't want to get you in danger for a second time." I said earning more glares.
'I'm afraid it's too late for that child, Zalgo will stop at nothing to kill us all.'
I gasped and exchanged an anxious look with Clockwork.

'When you were a baby your mother couldn't keep you because your father was a danger to you. I knew your mother very well. So she gave you to me in hope that I could give you a better life. One day. Zalgo stole you from me. I tried and tried to get you back but I just couldn't.'

"I don't know what to say..." I whispered in astonishment. Was that really true? My life is a lie...

'As Zalgo is out to get us both, I would like to offer you a proposal. This is that we all work together to defeat Zalgo.'

"No! How could you let that b**ch back here!" Jane yelled.

'Jane, she is our best hope in defeating Zalgo. (Y/N), do you agree to this plan?'

"Yes." I said wearily, trying to take all this in.
"Just don't talk to me." Jane growled and stormed away closely followed by Jeff.
'We will not be issuing you and Clockwork with your weapons until we are comfortable with your presence.'
Clockwork grumbled as I reluctantly nodded my head. Toby untied us both and I got to my feet.

I nervously looked at the remaining CreepyPastas. "Incase you can't remember... My names (Y/N) now..." I said awkwardly.
"We're going to call you stupid b**tch instead." Said BEN. 'Woah. He's changed...' I thought as I walked with Clockwork to the dining room.

Hope you enjoyed that! ☯💕 Chapter four out soon!