Chapter Ten

Y/N) POV

I woke up the next morning to Clockwork begging for me to tell her what the hell happened yesterday.
After explaining I told her my punishment.
"I'm not sure why this is so bad," I started scratching the back of my head. "But Slenderman said Jeff and I have to entertain his brother Splendorman."
"Trust me, that's punishment." Clockwork said.
"How do you even know Splendorman? All of this is just not fair! Smile came to me!" I grumbled, frustrated.
Clockwork just shrugged.
"It's a long story how I know him and tough luck I guess." She said going into the bathroom.

I got dressed and went downstairs to see BEN playing video games.
Slenderman was making breakfast.
'(Y/N), Splendorman will be here any minute. Please fetch Jeffery.'
"Ok." I said walking back up the stairs realising I had no idea where Jeff's room actually was. I wandered around like a lost puppy. Although this mansion was smaller than the original, It was still big enough to get lost in.
"What are you looking for?" Asked a voice I knew to be Eyeless Jack.
"Uh, Jeff's room? Slenderman asked me to get him." I said.
"Keep walking straight, turn left, second door on your right." EJ said turning away.
"Thanks." I said.
I knocked on the instructed door.

Jeff opened the door. He was only in his underwear.
"Whhhhaaa???!!!" I hissed I saw Jeff. I felt my face get hot. Oh god...
I turned my back to them covering my face.
"Uh, Slender w-wants y-you down-s-stairs!" I squeaked.
Jeff just laughed. "Tell him I'll be there in five." He said slamming the door in my face.

There's no way I'll be able to un-see that. I felt embarrassed, dumb and creeped out. I shook it off and walked downstairs in a huff.

'Where is Jeffery?' Slenderman questioned.
"He'll be coming in a minute." I grumbled as I sat down on the sofa.
'Is something troubling you child?' Slenderman sent.
"I'm just tired." I replied. (Am I the only person who literally responds to Every 'what's wrong' question you get with 'I'm just tired' It's just formed into a habit😂)
After a few minutes Jeff came down the stairs.
"Hey Slendy." He said.
'You two must greet Splendorman upon his arrival.' Slenderman sent.
"Okay." I said simply as I pulled at my sleeve.

Suddenly a figure burst into the room.
"What the..." I breathed looking at the being that stood before me.
He was just like Slenderman in shape. But at the same time extremely different. He wore a black coat covered in multicoloured spots and, unlike Slenderman, he had a face. He wore a huge smile and a top hat.
"Brother!" He chimed greeting Slenderman. "Hello everyone! It's Splendorman!" He called.
'Jeffery and (Y/N) will be spending time with you today.' Slenderman sent gesturing towards me and Jeff.
"Hi Splendy." Jeff said waving lazily.
"Hello Jeff!!" He called walking towards him and hugging him tightly. "It's not like you to be so generous!" He laughed turning towards me.
"And who is this beauty?!" He called running towards me.
"Uh I'm (Y/N)..." I said not really sure what to think of Splendorman. At least he was friendly?
"Ohhhhh! What a beautiful name! Thankyou for taking such an interest in me!" He beamed hugging me tight.
I knew one thing for sure. This was going to be a painfully long day.