A Very Embarrassing Welcome

(F/c)---> favorite color (ex: green)
     (F/p)---> favorite pattern (ex: stripes)

     (F/n)'s POV

"She was attacked by a cyclops? A regular one or a known one from the myths?" asked a strange voice that awoken me. Still in my work uniform and laying down on a hospital bed, I took in my surroundings. The room I was in was an unfamiliar infirmary. After hearing a voice, I decided to pretend to still be asleep in order to eavesdrop. Another voice, a familiar one, then said, "Just a regular one, she's probably a child of Hermes. She can run really fast."

Hermes? The Greek messenger God of thieves and pranks? The first voice then stated, "A child of Hermes...that would explain her speed and why she was only attacked by a normal cyclops. But never the less, she's a demigod, being able to see through the mist and she didn't explode into flames when you feed her nectar."

I opened my eyes and decided to make myself known by coughing. A man in a wheelchair and the emo boy were the ones talking. The wheelchair man wheeled over to me and asked, "How are you feeling, Ms. (L/n)?"

"First, how do you know my last name? And second, why do I feel perfectly fine when I'm sure that I broke a few bones awhile go?" I asked, my tone hinting that I wanted answers. The man in the wheelchair looked at the emo boy and asked, "Should I explain or you?"

     "You," the emo boy bluntly answered. They both looked back at me and the man in the wheelchair then said, "You're a demigod, also known as a half-blood, an offspring of a mortal and a God. You happen to be a Greek demigod with one parent being a Greek God. Now I'm gonna ask you a few questions and I want you to answer them truthfully, okay?"

     "Ok..." I answered skeptically. The man cleared his throat and asked, "First question, do you have ADHD and or dyslexia?"

     "I have very bad ADHD and mild dyslexia."

     "Ok, next question, have you never met one of your parents?"

     "I have never met my mom before."

"Mmm...so that rules out Hermes...do you have a cellphone? If not, then please explain why."

"I don't have a phone or any electronics because my dad says they're bad for your health and he can be so Amish at times, but I think he's just a cheapskate."

"Mmm...interesting, Ms. (L/n). Do you have any unusual abilities? Like the ability to manipulate water or nature?"

"Umm...well...I can read the minds of the children, toddlers, and babies. If a baby, toddler, or child is expressing negative emotions and I happen to pass by them, they immediately calm down. Also I've noticed that cows really like me...you probably think I'm weird, don't you?"

"No, no, Ms. (L/n)! Not at all! Now final question, what did your father tell you about your mother?"

"How beautiful and charming she was, how depressed she was when he first met her, and how she left him right after I was born...and that's all I know about my mom..."

The man in the wheelchair nodded and whispered something to the emo boy. Emo boy nodded and the wheelchair man left the infirmary room. I looked at him and asked, "Where am I? Who are you? Who was that guy? Also thanks for saving me from that cyclops..."

"You're in Camp Half-Blood's infirmary, I'm Nico Di Angelo, and that was Chiron," the emo boy, Nico, answered. My eyes widen and I asked, dumbfounded and shocked, "Chiron? The centaur from the Greek myths? The trainer of heroes?!"

"Yeah...Greek mythology is real and also you're a demigod. I will be showing you around camp. I will also be outside for a bit. There's a set of clothes on the chair next to you. Please change, your underwear is showing," Nico deadpanned, his cheeks pink with embarrassment before walking out of the infirmary.

"My underwear?" I asked myself, taking a moment to register what he said. When I did, my face exploded with redness and I noticed that Nico was right, my (f/c) (f/p) undies were visible to the whole universe. I sighed to myself and glanced at the clothes. They were a orange T-shirt with the words, 'CHB' on it, jeans, and (f/c) sneakers.

     "I don't want to even know how they would know my sizes!" I mumbled to myself as I changed into the outfit. Surprisingly, they were the correct sizes. I shuttered at the thought of how they found out my sizes and walked out of the infirmary.

"Hey..." Nico mumbled as he looked at me with a slight blush on his cheeks. I smiled and said "Hey Nico!" back to him. Nico then cleared his throat and mumbled, "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood I guess..."