A Love Triangle

Nico's POV

     I was a bit heartbroken when (F/n) pushed me off of her and ran after that overly happy Korean. To be honest, I've been crushing on her ever since I rescued her from that Cyclops. I felt the same pain I did when I discovered that Will was cheating on me with some Aphrodite weasel.

     "Nico? Whatca doing here in (F/n)'s cabin?" asked a concerned voice. I looked up to see Jason standing in the doorway, looking down on me with concern. He walked in and sat down next to me. I then explained to him what happened.

     "Lou Ellen pushed you into (F/n) and you two ended up kissing? Wow," was Jason's response. I nodded mutely and then mumbled, "And that stupid Korean friend of hers walked in on us. He ran away, so (F/n) pushed me off of her and ran after him."

     Jason then stated, "Ouch, bro. That gotta hurt. But I have a question for you."

     "What is it?" I asked.

     "How did she respond to you kissing her?" Jason asked curiously.

     "W-Well...umm...she was shocked...but...she kissed back..." I mumbled out my answer to Jason. He cracked a smile and patted my back. Jason then whispered to me, "Then you have a chance! Go after her! I saw her run into Camp Half-Blood Woods, bro!"

     With newfound strength and determination, I got up from the ground and then thanked Jason. Finding a shadow in the cabin, I shadow-traveled to the woods. I looked over to see (F/n) talking to Eric. It seemed like they were arguing over something.

     "I wonder what they're arguing about," I whispered to myself. Then I moved more into the ear range and began to eavesdrop on them. This was going to be very interesting.

     (F/n)'s POV (moments before Nico's arrival)

     I finally caught up to Eric. For a child of Eilaeytha, he sure was fast. He was sitting on a tree stump and I then confronted him.

     "Eric, why did you run away when you walked in on me and Nico?" I asked softly. He was silent, tears escaping his eyes. Eric then mumbled, "Because I saw my rival kissing my crush."

     My eyes suddenly widen in realization. Eric had a crush on me, along with Nico. I looked at Eric and whispered, "Eric...I don't know who I have feelings for. You or Nico...I can't decide at all..."

     "YOU HAVE TO PICK!" Eric yelled, leaving me in shock. This was the first time I heard him yell like that. Eric quickly covered his mouth in regret for yelling. He then mumbled, "I'm sorry, (F/n)..."

     "It's okay, Eric! Hug?" I said to him with my arms out in a welcoming fashion. He nodded and with a soft smile upon his face, he then answered, "Hug."

     We both embrace each other gently. I again felt the ground shake in anger, but I brushed it over. Suddenly Eric quickly pecked my lips and ended our hug. My cheeks were red, along with Eric's. I slightly stuttered out, "L-Let's go to d-dinner n-now please..."

     He nodded and tried to hold my hand, but I moved my hand before Eric had a chance to grasp it. Eric nodded, showing that he understood. We then made our way over to the dining pavilion for dinner.