Constellations

(F/n)'s POV

      My mouth dropped in shock and awe at what I heard. We were already in Tucson?! What the heck?! Nico suddenly piped up, "I think if we're gonna find this North Star, we should check out planetariums or astronomy places."

"Good idea, Nico!" I then chuckled with a sweet smile. In the corner of my eye, I saw Eric puff his cheeks with jealously. It was quite adorable, I had to say. I then grabbed both of the boys' hands and exclaimed, "Then let's go! Where's the nearest planetarium?"

Nico and Eric blushed at the sudden contact and I couldn't help, but giggle softly to myself. That made the boys blush even more, both having red cheeks. Eric then stated, "I heard that there was this planetarium called Flandrau Science Center and Planetarium! Maybe we could check it out...if you want too, (F/n)."

"Sure! Great place to start, Eric!" I exclaimed happily. He blushed while Nico gave him a killer death glare. I then dragged the boys around the city and after a hour of walking, we found the planetarium. The planetarium had at least three brick buildings with white domes on top of each building. We all entered the building and were greeted by a pretty looking lady standing behind a deck. She had an ID badge with her picture and the words, 'Nicola Burt,' on it.

     "Welcome to Flandrau Science Center and Planetarium!" she greeted with a pearly white smile. We walked up to the desk and Nico said, "Three tickets, one for each of us."

     "That will be twenty one dollars!" Nicola the worker exclaimed happily. I knew Nico must of been dying on the inside and outside from this girl's sugary attitude. Couldn't blame him, I was getting annoyed by it too. Eric then handed the lady a twenty dollar bill and an one dollar bill. In exchange for the money, Nicola then handed us each a ticket and we all walked in.

     "Prettyyyyyy...." I softly whispered in awe. The place was huge with so many displays. What I didn't notice was Nico and Eric having a death glaring contest behind me. Eric, Nico, and I began to walk over to the displays they had about stars.

"Oh there you three are!" a familiar voice yelled. The three of us turned around to see Nicola. With a smile, she exclaimed, "The lady over here is the one millionth person to come here, so you three get a special tour!"

That marked suspicion to us. She then beckoned us to follow, which we reluctantly did. Nicola led us to a door that read, "Employees Only," and unlocked the door. We all then entered a dim-lit room. This wasn't good at all. My fingers grazed my bracelet, preparing to summon my weapon if things went downhill.

"So...what's the tour?" Eric chuckled nervously. Nicola darkly chuckled and then suddenly transformed into a GIGANTIC CARB?! WHAT THE HECK?! I quickly yelled the summoning words and my bracelet transformed into my (p/w). Nico also whipped out a medium-sized iron sword.

"καλέσει δόρυ της ζωής!" I heard Eric yell. A spear suddenly appeared in his hands and he pointed it at the crab monster. The monster chuckled at us with amusement. We all readied our weapons for an attack.

     "Well, well, well! A son of Hades, a son of Eilaeytha, and a daughter of Hera!" the carb monster laughed. We growled at the monster.

     Oh gods, that's Cancer. (F/n), be careful! He has a grudge against me and wants revenge! I heard Hera warn me inside my mind. Cancer then laughed, "Time for my revenge, Hera spawn!"

     But before, the monster swing his gigantic claws at me, a burst of blue light suddenly appeared in the room. A woman with dark blue skin, light blue eyes, and very long blue hair stood in the aftermath of the light explosion. She was tall like an Amazon woman and wore long midnight blue robes that had thousands of little stars on it.

     "Cynosura!" Cancer hissed in annoyance. The woman, Cynosura, looked bored and unamused at the carb monster. She then stated, "Cancer, what have I told you about harassing demigods and mortals?"

     "But one of them's a spawn of Hera!" Cancer whined at Cynosura. She looked at Eric, Nico, and I, but mainly stared at me. Cynosura refocused her attention back on Cancer and said, "Go back to the constellations," before snapping her fingers. Cancer screamed in horror before disappearing in a flash of dark blue light.

     "W-Who a-are y-you?" I stuttered out. Eric and Nico were shocked and silent at what had happened. The woman smiled warmly at me and answered, "I'm Cynosura, the embodiment of the North Star."