Capture the Flag Madness Part 2

(F/n)'s POV

     Everyone was running in all different directions. Some campers were clashing weapons with one another. I ran behind Nico, who I was following for protection suddenly...DISAPPEARED IN THIN AIR?!

     "Why do you keep following me?" Nico asked me with annoyance. I jumped out of my skin at the sound of his voice and I turned around to see Nico standing behind me with his hands on my hips.

"Uh...because I don't want to die?" I answered with a nervous chuckle. Nico rolled his eyes and disappeared through a shadow. I decided not to question that and continue walking to find the red flag. Suddenly I ran into Eric, who was dressed in bronze armor and holding two bronze twin daggers.

"Oh hey (F/n)!" Eric exclaimed happily. I smiled at him and suddenly I saw a camper on the red team in the distance begin to charge towards Eric with a long sword. I yelled frantically to Eric, "Turn around, Eric!!!!!"

Eric turned around and pinned the camper down with his twin daggers. Once the camper couldn't move, Eric placed his hands on their stomach and his hands glowed a bright gold for a second. The camper began to scream in pain and Eric removed his daggers from the ground. He then walked back to me, who had a super dumbfounded and shocked look on my face.

"I have the power to inflict the amount pain people experience through childbirth on my enemies," explained Eric. I nodded stupidly and asked Eric, "Wanna look for the red team's flag with me?"

"Sure!" Eric answered cheerfully. We then began walking east until I could see a red flag in the distance. It was guarded by at least 10 campers. Suddenly a figure jumped me from behind and pinned me to the ground. Dazed, I looked up to see none other than the ugly face of Clarisse.

"I told you that I was gonna get revenge!" Charisse exclaimed with a snarl on her face. I thrashed under her body weight and Eric suddenly slashed Clarisse in the back. Silence fell upon us as Eric realized what he did. Clarisse, with rage present in her eyes, slowly got up and charged at Eric with a spear. He managed to dodge her attacks and both began to battle one another.

You can save your friend from her, whispered the voice of the woman in my head. I quickly got up from the ground and picked up my forgotten (p/w). Suddenly all I could think about was...cows?

"MOOOOOOO!!!" mooed a voice. Clarisse, Eric, and I looked up to see a cow falling from the sky. The cow landed on Clarisse and she was trapped under its body weight. Suddenly lots of campers, Chiron, and the guy from before ran to the scene. A flash of light suddenly appeared and once gone, revealed a beautiful woman with long curly black hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. She was at 5'10" and wore a royal chiton. I heard many people gasp, "It's Hera!"

"Good evening, Camp Half-Blood," stated the woman, Hera. My eyes widen in shock as I realized that the voice of the woman in my head was the same as the voice of Hera. Chiron trotted up to her and bowed. Hera bowed back gracefully and Chiron asked, "Queen Hera, what brings you to Camp Half-Blood at this hour?"

"I cannot hide it anymore, but I'm here to claim one of your campers as my child," stated Hera tearfully. I felt everyone stare at me and I gulped with fear. Hera then walked up to me and tapped the top of my head. The glowing image of a peacock suddenly appeared above my head.

"(F/n) (L/n) is my daughter," stated Hera.