The Story of My Life...Literally

(T/m/n) ---> the month 9 months before your birth (ex: if I was born in May, then I was conceived in February)

(F/f/n) ---> Your father's first name

(B/d) ---> Birth date

(F/n)'s POV

I heard campers gasp in shock and mumbling began to happen. In the corner of my eye, I saw Nico shoot me a look of sympathy, which made me more confused. Chiron announced, "I need all the head counselors, Mr. D, and (F/n) (L/n) to the Big House! Everyone else is dismissed to their respective cabins this second!"

Many campers began walking back to their cabins, all of them grumbling about me being related to Hera. Their harsh words and comments stabbed me in the back, like a million knives. I saw Eric walk by me, his face showing sympathy to me. He was one of the few campers who didn't start talking trash about me. Only 19 campers, Chiron, the rude old man, Hera, and I were left. Chiron beckoned everyone to follow him and we did. After a while of walking, everyone made it to the Big House and then entered it. We all sat down a large ping pong table.

"Now I believe we are all in shock with this news and I would love if Queen Hera would explain, but may all of the head counselors and Mr. D introduce theirselves to our newest head counselor of the Hera cabin," Chiron stated respectfully. I recognized some of the head counselors.

"Jason Grace, head counselor of the Zeus cabin," said Jason with bitterness in his tone.

"Percy Jackson, head counselor of the Poseidon cabin," said Percy with a bit of bitterness.

"Katie Gardener, head counselor of the Demeter cabin," said a pretty girl with brown hair in a braid and green eyes in a sweet polite tone.

"Clarisse LaRue, head counselor of the Ares cabin, but you already know me, punk," stated Clarisse with roughness. I noticed Hera squeeze her fists tightly.

"Annabeth Chase, head counselor of the Athena cabin," stated Annabeth in a monotone voice with a murderous look in her stormy grey eyes.

"Will Solace, head counselor of the Apollo cabin!" said a tan boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. I noticed Nico look very uncomfortably at the boy.

"Leo Valdez, head counselor of the Hephaestus cabin," said Leo in a monotone voice, his enthusiasm disappeared. I silently gulped and sank a bit in my seat.

"Piper McLean, head counselor of the Aphrodite cabin," said Piper in her normal voice.

"Travis and Connor Stoll, head counselors of the Hermes cabin!" exclaimed the Stoll brothers in unison. I mutely sighed in relief.

"Pollux Vines (A/n: I don't know Pollux's last name, so I made one up), head counselor of the Dionysus cabin," said a very tall boy with blonde hair and...violet eyes. I'm at a camp for freaking demigods and I'm questioning some guy's eye color, wow.

"Nico Di Angelo, head counselor of the Hades cabin," stated Nico, who was still looking at me with sympathy and guilt. I frowned slightly at him.

"Butch Storm (another made up last name), head counselor of the Iris cabin," said a bulky muscular man with a bald head and a rainbow tattoo on one of his arm. He seemed...nice?

"Clovis...zzz...Slumbers, head...zzz...counselor...of the...Hypnos cabins," said a soft boy in his sleep. I sweat-dropped and let out a nervous chuckle at him.

"Rose Lopez, head counselor of the Nemesis cabin," said a tall muscular girl. She had long black hair in two spiky high ponytails. The girl had bright red eyes and her clothes resembled one of a female biker.

"Gavin King, head counselor of the Nike cabin! A pleasure to meet you!" exclaimed a skinny slender boy with golden eyes and honey blonde hair. He was wearing a plain white T-shirt under a varsity football jacket with baggy jeans and tennis shoes. He seemed very nice.

"May Young, head counselor of the Hebe cabin," said a Chinese girl politely. She had straight black hair in twin buns and small chocolate eyes. The girl was wearing a large baggy pink T-shirt with skinny jeans and sneakers. She definitely seemed nice.

"Clover Fortune, head counselor of the Tyche cabin!" exclaimed a tall person with a pixie cut. Their hair was the colors of the rainbow and they had color-changing eyes. I was surprised that they weren't a child of Iris. They wore a white T-shirt with jeans and sneakers.

"Lou Ellen Sage (again...another made up last name), head counselor of the Hecate cabin," said a slender girl with long dark hair and green eyes. Chiron nodded to me and said, "That is all of the head counselors, now Mr. D will introduce himself."

The rude old man got up from his seat and took a swig from...a can of Diet Coke? He looked at me and said in an annoyed tone, "Mr. D, the head director of Camp Half-Blood."

"Are you Dionysus?" I asked curiously, noticing that the man bared a strong resemblance to Pollux. Mr. D rolled his eyes and said, "No~! I'm Aphrodite~!"

I rolled my eyes at him. Silence fell upon the room for a few seconds. Hera (or should I call her Mom? Mother? Mommy? I have no clue) then piped up, "Do you still want me to explain how (F/n) is my daughter, Chiron?"

"Yes please," replied Chiron politely. Hera then cleared her throat and began the tale of my existence. I felt like I was gonna die from embarrassment.

"16 years ago, back in (t/m/n), Zeus thought it would be hilarious to leave me on the streets of New York City, drunk on nectar. As I was stumbling around New York City, trying to find my way back to the Empire State Building, I ended up at a bar. There, I met a wonderful sweet man by the name of (f/f/n). I ended up telling him my life story and he was so kind about it. He drove me to his apartment and offered me his bed for the night. Me, being drunk out of my mind, ended up making advances on him and a couple weeks later, I discovered that I was pregnant. I knew Zeus would be furious, but I told him anyways. He told me if he ever encountered my demigod child, he would personally execute them. 9 months later on (b/d), I gave birth to a beautiful daughter and gave her to her father. In order to protect her, I masked her scent with the one of a mortal. Her true scent could of been only activated if she ran into a demigod," explained Hera. Everyone was silent. Then Hera looked at me and said, "I'm sorry for all the pain I have put through you."

Before I could respond, Hera disappeared in a flash of light, leaving me in shock. The cyclops attack...James and Jasmine! They must of been demigods! Chiron then piped up, "The Stoll brothers and Percy, please help (F/n) move into the Hera cabin. Everyone is dismissed to their cabins."

(Rose Lopez, Gavin King, May Young, and Clover Fortune are all of my OCs who are place-holders for the unknown head counselors. Clover is also bigendered, they're both a girl and a boy if you were wondering! I hope everyone is enjoying the story! XOXOXO Brid)